Sold- delete

offer acepted in game for 34bill

flysafe take care

ps kendar ill be headshotting u on grid shortly :stuck_out_tongue:

You are missing A LOT of skills that I would think would warrant as a Hel pilot. Looking at it, it would possibly require a couple more months of training before I would even let it sit in one. Because of this, I offer 21B

Thank you for the offer but im afraid thatā€™s too low , he has seen combat and done just fine :slightly_smiling_face:

Im negotiable on the price but needs to be a bit more

(So, from what I can tell from your killboard, T1 fighters because you arenā€™t trained into T2. No shield skills, JDC is only JUST getting to 5. Carrier 4, no advanced target management at all. No rigging skills to speak of, Cybernetics 3 in a super. Thermodynamics 1, Energy Pulse 1. Your ā€œcombatā€ seems to be killing what looks like an undefended tower because horde moved, and a single catalyst in what looks like a gatecamp. So, my offer still stands because after seriously looking through it, this pilot needs help and I would recommend anyone looking into buying this character, make note of what I have said above. It CAN sit in a hel, but with skilling atm, should it? Also forgot to mention, no burst projector skills, so good luck getting into that as well. ) In parenthesis in case of snip and to make it easier to snip, but think it is more objective and informative for potential buyers.

21B from me still

5 Likes

Ill give you 10 bill. Would need to spend the rest on injectors to make the pilot ready to use it properly.

1 Like

Tldr

Im sorry your offer is too low

Alright, so before you get snipped by ISD there are more rules for this post you need to follow btw.

Continuing the discussion from Welcome to the Character Bazaar:

This one is me being nice and not offering, still being on topic though.

1 Like

15 bill if the super comes with it

5 Likes

Offer of 21bil if i get to keep the super

2 Likes

23b offered for this toon

Thank you for the offer , but im afraid its to low

Take care

Please keep it civil.

@Banana_Lama_SlamaYaMama as you were told by @Mj11jM_Hegirin, you are to follow the rules of the Character Bazaar. Regardless of whom ever point it out.

Iā€™m giving you around 12 hours to give the required information or I will close this thread for being in violation of the rules.

5 Likes

OP are you rejecting my 23b offer?

Assets may not be included in pricing of Character, as such you canā€™t request assets along with it.

4 Likes

My bad. I would like to go back to my 10 bill offer

No super allowed my bad Iā€™ll drop down to 12bil

1 Like

I would like to offer on this glorious character, I will pay no more than 24billion isks. It is missing key skills needed for it to be a functional super character. and the name is lack luster and not funny.

1 Like

Thank you for your.offer , Iā€™ve noted it cheers

:sunglasses: hey I like the name :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill up my offer to 24.5b, good for 24h.

1 Like