**Sold** pending transfer completion

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Strikeclone

This was my first character in Eve many many moons ago. A while back I semi retired him and when I was able I raided him for his SP (much to my current regret). As a result he has lots of skills “injected” but currently at 0 SP. He was once a Caldari Carrier and Dreadnought pilot and so has all those expensive skills ready for a massive dose of SP injection. He was also a prime mission runner for the Caldari Navy with high standing and high security.

Has all the skills injected for level 4 mission running and/or being a carrier pilot but due to the SP raiding I did it will need significant SP injection to regain this status. However all the very expensive skills are there waiting to be reinvested in saving the buyer a bucket load of isk.

Skins:
Permanent Golem Raata Sunrise estimated value in Jita 7-8 bil

Current impants worth: 2.3 bil approx at Jita prices.
Full High Grade Crystal set.
Full 5% missile implant set.

Has four clones (but lacks skill SP in Clone skills atm, see above)
See kill board for details but approx a further 1bill in impants in clones.
1 clone in -0.2 space the other 3 in high sec (which includes one in Jita)

Wallet has 1 isk

No kill rights.

Pilot is currently in Jita, and has 23,420 SP to allocate.

Due to his messy SP situation my starting price is basically the approximate value of his assets by way of skins/implants plus a little more ultimately to account for his potential for revival.

Starting bid: 10 billion
Will take reasonable buyout offers into consideration.

Any questions please evemail this character or on this forum, I will check daily.

update 03/09/21: After discussing the sale with some players I have decided to reopen the sale post to accept a bid made in game on evemail of 4.5billion. Pending confirmation of that bid on this thread by the bidder.

**update 04/09/21 1437hrs London time, auction closed as bid accepted and transfer is underway.

Thank you all for your interest.

Including the skillboard password would be helpful, please.

im sorry man but i don’t think this is going to go the way you’re hoping.

but ill start you with 2b.

Should not need password to view now. Sorry about that.

I’ll do 3b

hey man, sorry to see you cancel. understood on the omega and transfer fees. does something like 3-3.5 get you where you need to be?

I think if you’d have tried to at least get 5-6B for that character, considering your at 5.7 mil SP, you probably could have gotten it, but most folks don’t really care about adding skin pricing or implant pricing into what they are willing to pay for characters.

that’s because the value of skins for ships and implants that can’t be used is basically 0.

the only way to really value this toon as stands is as an SP farm, and those aren’t really worth much no either.

update 03/09/21: After discussing the sale with some players I have decided to reopen the sale post to accept a bid made in game on evemail of 4.5billion.
Pending confirmation of that bid on this thread by the bidder.

P.S. I was under the apparently false impression transferring accounts had to be in omega status and priced accordingly. I am now better informed and the price has been reworked to be more in keeping with the character all things considered.

Confirming 4.5B B/O offer. Account info and isk sent in game.

I am currently Biomassing one of the toons on the account id like to receive your toon on so please wait at least 10 hours before starting the transfer. I will; confirm once the slot is free to start the transfer.

Thanks

1 Like

Biomass complete start transfer when you are ready

OK Isk received, and character transfer has been bought and paid for and will now follow CCP procedures which if memory serves is a ten hours process.

Thanks and I hope the pilot serves you well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.