Sold please delete

Take taaras offer and run, these are maybe worth 2-3b as a pack.

1 Like

You seem very clued up in relation to this market, i wish i had your knowledge, your a god to me.

I know, itā€™s not easy. None of these are estamel level, and Iā€™d pay like 1-1.5 for one of those. If you hang around in the BCU market for a while you will notice that you overpaid slightly

We get people with ā€˜insane rollsā€™ all the time and have to crush their dreams of coffers of isk

what are you talking about 2 of these are better than estamel level. 1 is only 1% damage worse than estamel.

1 Like

I didnā€™t want to respond to this thread for some time, even though i am getting a lot of emails ig cause of it, honestly i could care less if someone resells my mods, its not the first guy, i wish him all the luck to sell these mods for a lot more then i sold them, since i was in a rush and looked for a quick buck, otherwise i would never in my dreams sell them all for 10b.

Blockquote

this got to be the biggest bs post on this topic, it really shows how much you are in the abyss bcu market.

honestly dude, should off waited for my topic to close or cool of, since i wrote on it that its sold, but either way, between the trolls here just biting on that fact that you are reselling them from me, there will be a buyer for more then i sold them to you in some time, wish ya goodluck.

2 Likes

To the top

Ok since you clearly do not understand the market you are in. I can buy BCUs with a better damage bonus than yours for under 2 billion per where cpu really doesnā€™t matter on the ships you would put these on. You have a pair of sub 30% bonused BCUs which you will be lucky to sell for a billion each and a single actually good roll that you could ask for 3-4 billion isk for.

You got scammed and donā€™t know the market, if you want I can show you a few contracts proving that your price will NEVER sell.

EDIT: by the way in no way should these be considered for a leviathan much less an at ship or a komodo. You would get a 31% bonused BCU minimum which yours do not come close to meeting.

thank you finally someone put into words the right response to people trying to sell these under powered abysal bcuā€™s ^^^^

I will actually do the work for you and everyone here so you understand more clearly.

https://mutaplasmid.space/ - For your mutated module needs.

That site will tell you what your rolls are, and if you are looking to buy it lists all active contracts in game with their stats. see: https://mutaplasmid.space/type/49738/contracts/ set your DPS Bonus to 29% (yours are mid-upper 29% BTW) and see where the market is at for them. ā€œgoodā€ damage mods are at 30% god are 31%

Again, your cpu rolls are good but people arenā€™t looking for amazing cpu at this point, they are looking for a better damage bonus which yours are mediocre.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good site and one that i will use as a reference from now on.

I can see the argument regarding damage / rate of fire, there are two modules similar to mine for 2.2b. Therefore the title should be amended as Komodo owners may go for cheaper options. But you are vastly underestimating the value of lower CPU, there is only one other similar module on the market and that is listed as 5b.

I personally am not that concerned if these do not sell, they are currently fitted on my Marshal and being used, so iā€™ll just wait until i get an offer i canā€™t refuse or lose my ship.

Thank you once again for your input.

Goldsnake is trying to help you not waste your time mate

What gave you the impression i thought he was wasting my time?

To the top

To the top

To the top

3b for the lower two, 4b for the best one. 10b total.

online now isk ready

Thank you for your offer, but i have to decline.

Iā€™ll accept 4b for the lower two and 5b for the best one.

Sent you mail.

1 Like

To the top

To the top

To the top