Sold pls close

Any chance you’re willing to show your work on how you got to a 1/3 chance of rolling this mod? I have found mutaplasmid.space to be pretty reliable. It could be that math isn’t your thing, just a hypothesis.

Well if you use multiple sliders the math from the site just gives the multiplication of both fractions.
It has no concept of what better is.
Range is the important one for this mod imho cus I can get 65% web by rolling gal navy all day long for the money of a toby.
As you have a modest boost to range it should not be too tough to get better in that stat.
If you just poke the range slider up in the site you will see it is about 1/3.
Ok so if we factor in no bricked slow down rolls maybe 1/6.
If I got a roll with twice the range boost and anything green in slowdown , I would consider that better and more god like.

I understand. You left the land of math and entered your subjective realm of valuing range vs %. That is a fair point, but doesn’t speak to the percent chance of rolling this mod.

Btw, I’ll let you get meme kills in your Molok with a range Toby while true warriors contribute to the battle with %

I understand. You left the land of truth and entered your sales realm of valuing what you have. That’s a fair sales technique, but doesn’t speak to the percentage chance of rolling a more useful mod.

Btw, true warriors can contribute exactly the same % with a god rolled FN Web for 1/1000 the price.

Seems to me what your selling here is an extra 6km ? am I wrong ?

FN Web on a vanq is like training wheels on a Ferrari.

6km would be baller for vanquisher. With Eros implant, could get 23.14km web. Heated would push it to 30km. With command burst, could reach almost 39km. 97.6% web at 39km? Sign me up. lol

free bump.

Give your serpentis ship the web it deserves

Sticky icky

Oh, what a tangled web we weave

The last web your Vanquisher will ever need.

Buy yourself something nice this weekend. You’ve earned it.

Tie your enemies up like the rope bunnies they yearn to be.

Getting serious

bump on a bump

This mod had been clinically proven to increase gameplay enjoyment.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.