SOLD - to an impatient person that wants ccp to refund his isk and him keep the character

isk was sent 36 hours ago, just fyi, and you sent mails from the character in the past hour so you had access, you are talking rubbish, the timeline shows this and its your problem not mine. i gave you ample warning and ample time to reply

Taken just now. Regardless of when you sent the isk, the transfer process just initiated.
Again, demanding the isk back while the character is currently being transferred constitutes fraud.
I will be making a support ticket regarding this issue.

Again, I am not in control of when CCP initiates a transfer once the ticket is put in. I don’t understand how you keep expecting me to dictate how CCP operates.

lol crack on dude, you literally just started the transfer in an attempt to insinuate im breaking rules. you are a fool, and as i said the timeline shows this,

Thank you for telling me what I did, and why I did it. Would you like to further insult me while getting a severely reduced character of mine?

so you admit you only just initiated the transfer? I will contact ccp to cancel my ticket. but i will keep records incase they are needed in future. good day

At no point did I say I didn’t have access to the character, until just recently when I logged into my account and discovered I could not log into the character.
I said I have a job, and I can’t check my character for eve mail, nor can i check the forums while at work.
I told you I would make a ticket, i made a guarantee that i’d pay cash for the transfer if it took too long through CCP tickets. Then you got impatient and started throwing accusations and insults.

You simply can NOT expect that I would be in control of when CCP responds to a support ticket. I have sold dozens of characters, and in the last month or so, they’ve taken a week or longer. I’ve received top marks from all previous customers.
Your impatience and attitude make this by far the worst transaction i’ve been a part of.

[Centon Sheael] - Sahaqiel PISP1 has been transferred successfully. Thanks for an 2nd easy transaction. Would rate seller A+ XD

Child mentality. You need to learn patience and sarcasm. You can bet that in the future, if I see you offer on any of my characters, I will hard pass.

thats fine. im glad you have put forward a ticket in response to mine. you trying to twist the situation and the headline itself say it all. Im sure support will read all this and see it for what it is, a malicous attempt to cause trouble on your part. i will no longer be replying to you sir. have a good day.

While this is entertaining, the point is being missed. A ticket is put in to transfer the character vis PLEX. Then, between 24 hours-1 week later, a GM processes the ticket. Once they process it, then it takes 10 hours.

It’s virtually impossible for him to have “just submitted the ticket” and have it already been processed.

1 Like

I feel like I know a bit about character transfers and I’m bored enough to reply.
https://eveskillboard.com/guides/transfer

There are 2 ways to pay for a character transfer:

1. 20$, this is an automated method that CCP instantly kicks off once money has been recieved. The character takes 10 hours to transfer (not really, they just give a bit of buffer time)

2. 1000 plex put into your in game vault and then opening a support ticket requesting a GM to manually move the character.
    Something important here is once the GM moves the character it is instant, there is no 10 hour wait period, there is no email that the character was transferred, its just done.

I’ve had a GM transfer a character in less than 10 minutes from opening a ticket, and I’ve waited longer than a week. You are at the mercy of the ticket queue count, and how active they are.

I always suggested its very important to advertise which method of transfer you plan to use in a character sale so the buy has the correct expectations of how long its going to take to transfer once a deal has been agreed upon.

EDIT:
I also found it cordial to include a screenshot of my ticket to the GM to help instill confidence in the buyer that I’m not scamming them

Example post: WTS Cyno V, Stealthbomber, Exploration Frig (5.8m) - #12 by Brock_Khans

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.