[SOLD] WTS 10m SP Character Drones/Scanning/Armor, Exploration, Astero/Stratios/VNI

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Akaibara_Hayakawa
No kill rights
1 Bonus remap Available
Positive Wallet
The character is in Jita
The Transfer will be paid by me through plex.
I am open to offers.

5.5bil

6B Buyout

6.5 bil

7B.

Avoid Donald . trying to low ball and snipe offer, ■■■■ tactics.

7.5 bil

8 bill

She Xhe is a posible char bazar scammer be careful

States the person doing a low ball 5.5B offer and then bot response to every other offer. You’re the scammer here, you tried to get the character for half price you unscrupulous person.

Hey, i just reliased my she is not 14 days old yet so i can’t sell her. 2019.01.06 23:11 is her birthdate, should be okay to transfer in 6 hours i guess, if you are still interested in.

yes still interested. Will send the isks in 4 hours

sending isks via alt

I’ll do 8.5 if not completed

Isks and account info sent

Account info and isks received. I sold 2 characters before but this will be my first time using plex, creating a ticket for the transfer with plex.

Created the ticket at 09.51, as i said this is going to be my first time with PLEX, tell me if you need anything like the ticket number or anything else.

Thank you for the update.

Okay this plex thingy taking a lot longer than i expected. I will be canceling that ticket adding that i won’t be needing them to do it. I am gonna pay 20$ for the transfer as usual. Cause i really need isk in game and that 8b on hold is not helping.

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Akaibara Hayakawa

Will be completed after: 1/22/2019 10:57:23 PM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

So you should got the mail for the transfer. Can you confirm it?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.