68,148,490 skill points with 927,422 unallocated

-9.8 sec status yarr!

4 clones two of which are in low sec

Is in a npc corp

positive wallet

no kill rights

character is in low sec Arzad

one remap available

Perfect Tengu and Proteus pilot with a lot of good Gallente and Caldari skills battleships on down.

According to eve appraiser he is worth about 69 billion, but im willing to let him go for 55 billion otherwise make me an offer I cant refuse. He wont be on the market long if i cant sell him within a month.

would you take 35b ? would make a noob very happy

Hmm, gotta admit that is very tempting. Would you be able to go 40bil?

I dont have it sorry m8 I have 35b to name

Ok no problem, I will hold him a little longer for a better offer. Thanks for the bid.

40b Isk ready.

I asked for 40 and I got 40. Sold!

I will log him in and await isk transfer and then begin transfer to you. Is that ok?

do u know that your char’s price 55-62b? xD

Lol yes, but i also said make me an offer I cant refuse. The person before him said 35B and I asked for 40b.

Will be back from work around 18:00 GMT. Can transfer isk and send you account details then.

That is not what I would call ready. Will sell to you if no one else buys him before then.

I have bought 60m sp char for 57b :slight_smile: U could ask 60-65b for your char.Good luck anyway)

I did ask for 55B which i thought was fair. So if no one can beat 40B then 40B it is.

Peoples in EU-RUS are working,in USA sleeping.It’s not evening in EU.Peoples are busy…Usually peoples sell chars about 4-7 days.

I just want a quick sell if possible. But im willing to continue to receive bids.

Isk coming over in next 5 mins along with account details.

Ok I will wait. :slight_smile:

Confirm receipt of account name and isk good sir.

Confirmed isk amount of 40 billion recieved. I will begin transfer now.

Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Porter Amatin

Will be completed after: 8/16/2017 11:49:37 PM

There you go and thank you for your business!