SOLD WTS 9.5m Svipul, PI V, Loki IS AVAILABLE

wait me a second go to enter to the char

ok~my new account is hidden card but it’s not a account name~character name~

I enter in other char first to sent me an eve mail and i sent without problems

Select my character, seek him, nad right click use “send message” with the account

Took us aprox an hour but finally the transfer is Done to account

BLACK****
That account is the one you tell me in Station - Cistuvaert V - Moon 12 - Center for Advanced Studies School chat station one moment ago

Please cofirm you receive the Eve mail in your gmail account about the transfer.

You receive the char in ten hours fo the methoids used by CCP.

I am the OLD Bill Parker, the transfer is complete in my side. Some hours later i tryt to confirm with @hidden_card in char if he received the pilot. He enter the chat but dont answer, then i assume all is ok.

I take this precautions because was one of the weirdest trades i do here, the steam factor and probably other language , then was an additional confirmation of fair play of my side.

I’m the guy who buy it.but still not yet get the mail. 'm waiting.My character is on line but I’m outside check it whennI get home thx

I’m checking all day every single minutr after we trade but not yet coming E-mail or something. In game mail or my real mai. How can I do more for taking the toon?

I put the support request #1003966 . i assume you give me a bad account user name, when i asked you and try to confirm it.

This is a copy of my ticket, edited the account names.

==============================================
Hi. I think this is a failed transfer becayse BAD account given by the buyer.

Saturday transfer Sáb 09:55 paypal transaction 79499714UX6309827 from account “snow****” to account “black****”

Some days ago in the thread SOLD WTS 9.5m Svipul, PI V, Loki i was seeked by a people , Player “HIDDEN CARD” interested in purchase my character “BILL PARKER” The people want purchase the character and transfer to an account in steam.

I guide him to create an eve username , and in some parts of the deal look as a scam. I thought it was most likely that the buyer had drunk a little, or was a user of the new language that you just added

In the game chat I asked several times the name of the account that had given him the previous step, and he said it was BLACK****.

He is saying has not received the character yet and I think he gave me the wrong word of the account he created in the previous step.

What I understand is that he wanted the character “Bill Parker” on the same account as the character “Hidden card”, but it seems that the word Black**** was not the one he obtained in the previous step as username

ok. you did your best you can I’m find to wait for it.np. we just handle it through eve. I sent E-mail and you sent too. they are figuring out~I’m ok don’t be hesitate it don’t worry~
I’ll keep tring conversation with eve

Yeah, is a nice game. I update here when i get a response from CCP: Please update here when you receive the pilot.

and the account name as you saying it will not my only one I think too. because that’s unique hehe. It might be eve problem when steam user make eve acccount sometimes. as I copy my all info from Eve homepage excatly I’m not give wrong account name I believe you and you believe me please~thx

ok. ASAP I get pilot I do~thx~~

What a mess…

Original owner here …

Hello, Senior GM Karidor here.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the lateness of this reply.

Due to the time that has passed since the creation of the ticket, I have now transferred the character “Bill Parker” back onto your account “snow***” and refunded the transfer fee, so you may initiate the transfer again, which should be possible immediately.

Please let me know should you have any additional questions in this regard.

Best Regards,
Senior GM Karidor
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I suggest you to ENTER the normal no steam launcher, and the name account you use there, is the word i need to give u. I can return the Money if u prefer, but i MUST free the space soon.

I am putting the character for sale again.

If it’s for sale I give for 7b

Yes is for sale.

Sold, send me the Isk and account name and i transfer.

In 4 - 4.5 hours, when I come from work, ok?

Ok, please answer the thread when u do.

I am n ot reading eve mail.

All right!

I’m ready.

Me tood. Send to me the isk and an eve mail of the account and i deliver in less than 10m.

I accept the trade for 7b