Solution to the Empire ganking trend

:goat: :goat: :goat:

1 Like

:japanese_ogre:yum :poultry_leg::fried_shrimp::poultry_leg::plate_with_cutlery:

Just because you’re too impatient to view the evidence doesn’t mean that he didn’t provide it.

CCP’s own metrics show that newbros being blown up are more likely to stay than those who don’t. No I don’t have condensed statistics, and no I quite frankly don’t feel the need to supply them. You can start by watching the CCP presentation on the subject.

3 Likes

Blacky brings the same tired argument out each 6 month like a meme. And each time the argument is deconstructed and dismissed by proper stats. This is my shorthand now to his regular bs.

And where are these proper stats that prove him wrong? I haven’t seen any and I think @Black_Pedro is too intelligent to argue a point even with contradicting data staring at him in the face.

You on the other hand… Not quite sure if trolling or just been bopped on your head too many times.

1 Like

If I had the time or patience I would link. As you know I am a man of integrity, unlike others, benefit of building trust.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Surely it’s not that hard to find the data you seem to be referencing and just put it here?

1 Like

Like your prima facie evidence of devils scamming. Gud link faylee. :roll_eyes:
The argument was deconstructed due to poor samples n stats provided for the presentation. Anyone trained in research psy ( or stats ) would be embarrassed.
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Just because the data does not align with your carebear feelings does not mean there is actually an issue with them nitshe.

Well said ima, just replace carebear with ganktard.

1 Like

First you said you had some data that refuted the study. Then it turned out you only had some vague feeling about it being wrong because reality collides with your views. And now we are already back with the cheap “ganktard” insults.

Maybe you should stick to the picture and video spamming. It’s like every time you actually write something you fall flat on your face after only two steps.

1 Like

God no, he doesn’t know that memes are supposed to be amusing.

1 Like

Only has to be effective if it triggers the precious ganktards. From the amount of tears, job done.:wink::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Your standars for “tears” are pretty low nitshe. It’s like if someone writes something that already qualifies as “tears” for ag.

Well that’s the same people who think whoring on CONCORD killmails is preventing ganks, so why are we even surprised :joy::joy::joy:

Talking about tears dear, you n Dom have been heavy on the sads/tears emojis lately??!

Are you alright ima??

Give me the code discord channel n we can talk about your feelings.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

There’s a huge difference between laughing with you and laughing at you; your “memes” are so excruciatingly bad that we’re all doing the latter instead of the former.

2 Likes

You as a ganktard flunky have indicated your lack of decernment. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Yeah…

No.

Calling me a flunky suggests that I do menial tasks for them or am employed as a gofer; neither is the case.

I appreciate what they do because it separates the wheat from the chaff, as someone whose playstyle make me a potential target I try hard not to be an easy one so that they shoot someone else in the face instead.

1 Like

On the forums you do menial tasks for them, your lack of personal insight beggers belief. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

If taking the piss out of you is a menial task, I accept it gladly.

Now kindly perambulate yourself in the direction of off whilst making thrusting movements with your pelvis.

1 Like