Miner II
Miner II
Miner II

Large Cargohold Optimization I
Large Cargohold Optimization I
Large Processor Overclocking Unit I

Hobgoblin II x10

Enjoy~ XD

oldie but a goodie, I used to use a similar pattern for the Megathron. I called it the Minathron 'cos I’m a bit special.

16 year old “new” fit xP

1 Like

It uses Miner II’s - we didn’t have those 16 years ago.

2 Likes

Ok… With my skills that would get 15.2m3 a sec. T1 mining barge with strip miner 1’s 16.1m3 at about 1/4 of the cost.( If not less)

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87087987/

1 Like

Oh man I have to think way back - remember all the mining battleships and battlecruisers? I remember all the jetcanning and then in those days, stealing and looting other people’s stuff was a different game than it is today. Such drama to be had too

2 Likes

Was the scythe a mining vessel back in the day? I think i remember using it in a mining fleet during the early days of my EVE experience.

1 Like

Yes, and so was the vexor.

Honestly I don’t even remember anymore. The Hurricane stands out in my memory for some reason.

This was like 2009, and I used to mine in a Mammoth in those days…

Alphas can’t fly barges.

Alphas shouldn’t play.

1 Like

show us on the doll where the nasty Alpha touched you.

1 Like

1 Like

touché.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that some cruisers, like the Vexor (and the Arbitrator too) were mining vessels -they even still have that dumb bonus to mining drones.

Edit: At least the Arbi has it, as I don’t fly Vexors I can’t remember offhand if they still have that bonus, too.

10.0 bonus to Drone hitpoints, damage and mining yield.

…that reminds me of mining some jaspet in lowsec in an Osprey for my first battleship in New Eden and dying to 2 Feroxes 3432m away from the out-gate.

Easier times back then.

Huh. So the Vexor indeed still has the mining drone bonus. Well, thanks for confirming! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.