SomeOne Told Me That CCP was gona sell Eve!

!!

How much do you think that would cost?
Does Fozzie come with it?
Any staff would come? Just the IP and servers? Servers too?

Would the EA person get sold? What if EA bought it?

HOW Much money. Wait, sold in Iceland Isk? Or Dollar?

When?
Who?

How MUCH!

In before thread lock,
check my signature!

![image](upload://u9vSEc4Na8szNAHB6EX4HwTEeN4.png)
2 Likes

5 million billion. ISK.

That’s awesome, who do I have to pay how much ISK to to get one like that? >.>

Thanks a lot for the compliment! ! <3

He unveiled it in my thread because i just finished it today and mailed him the renders and a couple aspect ratios and resolutions of size.

I have Amarr ready for sale now and will have another race ready for delivery in 2 days.

Just send me an Eve-mail and 2 Billion isk with the race you want in the subject line.

2 days and you get a banner, a full-sized desktop web browser banner. And a mobile phone background size.

ALL FOR JUST 2 BILL, PICK YOUR RACE.

Just send me that in mail game and isk and get yours soon!

1 Like

Eve ist not for sale. The current owners of CCP only received an offer for CCP as a whole (https://www.pcgamesn.com/eve-online/eve-ccp-for-sale).

This is only of interest if you know who or what ‘Novator Partners’ and ‘General Catalyst Partners’ are.

1 Like

ISK is the actual currency of Iceland. 5 million billion sounds a good deal.

Utilizing skills honed in Jita, CCP offered a small print personal and private contract to sell “PCP” to the buyer for a record 1 Billion! CCP got the money, the buyer appears to be really confused and hostile, and all is well and normal in the EVE universe.:sparkles:

5 Likes

The article is up on Bloomberg, its a legit publication. However, I am willing to bet this is not the first and not the last offer they have received.

As far as if they will actually cave and sell, and who will take it over and what will become of it is another matter.

1 Like

How did you manage to attach a signature?

Its not a signature, its image and line in a post. Discourse creators dont like signatures and are so tyrannical and devoid of compassion that they impose their will on anyone using their forum software.

No signatures? Never noticed. Can’t say I miss them, because I don’t.

I miss, a little.

Omen Navy Issue Tutorial

Probably with time we will see CCP selling to a higher bidder. They are small and have a little strength to maneuver and from economy point of view bigger fish devours little fish.

Offtop derailed. Activate emergency measures.

With project Nova around the corner they might become big. Or at least relevant in current “meta” of arcade shooters.

Around the corner, really?

Is that based on anything other than CCP’s standard “not abandoned” (… yet) response to queries about it* or something solid on the timing?

Or are you just mugging for responses :wink:

• which doesn’t actually give any clue as to when, (around the corner?) or where either :slight_smile:

Hände hoch, give me all ze responses!

1 Like

So if some company or venture capatilist or person/business just buys ALL OF CCP…

Does that mean they will buy-out/fire HimLIAR as ceo and replace him?

Stop spamming.

1 Like