Something Amazing happened to Amarr today

Funny Guy Rex.

10/10 for missing the point Bud.

You will see that the fall of Port Royal will effect how Amarr trades and the effect it has on the bot’s sooner than later if you live here. The VNI’s from Null have simply shifted their activity to a new place.

Many might think Amarr is insignificant - especially when you look at local - 200 or so compared to Jita’s over 1000.

Live here, trade here - Let’s see what happens - all I am saying is that CCP and the players who make Amarr the great place to live in that it is need to be aware that Market Bot’s are destroying prices.

New hubs have opened since my OP - New Bot’s will appear and hopefully CCP can track them.

Legit traders like anyone who has posted here will hopefully spot and report such………… But let’s have a better way of doing so……… A Simple Bot submenu can achieve this.

2 Likes

points @ Sin Charen-Teng and in a body snatcher [
Shriek screams BOT

2 Likes

Why do all the good threads get miles long of crap?

Anyway. If you sold to buyer youd have less market bot problems.

It’s this fanatical laziness of I want more money even if it takes me 80days that allows market bots to work and markets to become distorted.

Futures trading (which is what long sell orders are) has a place in markets.

But notice in the real world futures trading is a small part of the actual market.

Actual markets are what buy orders are in EvE.

Real traders understand selling 80% the jita sell now is better than selling 100% jita tomorrow.

1 Like

{BOT REPLY}

• thumbs up - Raise you 0.01 and I’ll move system.

Keep the awareness coming :slight_smile:

Did I mention Jita - Screw Jita - I live in Amarr and I don’t give a flying F*ck what Jita does

The problem is with BOTS in Amarr - NOT JITA - FFS, read my OP.

1 Like

Just stop selling with sell orders.

Lol

I made 2 billion in the last week while you were waiting for your 100m in sell orders to get sold…and you were competing with bots.

Lolz

I’m on your side I agree something needs to be done with market bots BUT I recon ccp is stuck as what to do or they would end up being teleported in there freighter into null or low sec 200k off gate in a bubble (null) lol

2 Likes

Dont be so dense.

Jita sell is the bench mark price for anything.

I could have said Amarr sell. But that’s like saying Johannesburg Stock Exchange.

No one gives a fug

I agree with you about bots. I’m just saying sell orders are not the way.

Why, thank you. People point and laugh at me all the time.

Cool.

Oh, so you want CCP to release the list, and not you?

Well, how would that work?

If CCP finds a bot, and finds evidence enough to confirm its a bot, they will just ban the account outright.

So whats the point in release the character name for a character that is banned?

This thread is boring with talk about what can ccp do and no talk about what you can do.

Stop with sell orders lol. Encourage better buy orders.

Me if CCP find evidence of trading bots then ccp should put all there assets into a freighter teleport them into jita or Amarr make them red flashy and sit back with a beer

2 Likes

question

How hard is it to just put Port Royal into cooldown? Maybe just do the more?

My original point seems to have gotten lost along the way :frowning:

The fall of Port Royal and the “Buy Orders” that were up there co-inside with ANY NEW buy orders that would naturally have been formed at a new Hub IF THEY were NOT controlled by a BOT.

It’s really that simple.

There was a 2 hour window when Royal fell that Buy orders were NOT updated at a new Hub.

Amarr is NOT LIKE JITA where real people and real players react in time - Sadly.

What I am trying to do with this post is HIGHLIGHT the fact that Botters have moved to Amarr Market to do Sh*t like this since CCP have focused on their Null Activities.

Perhaps the best thing that Happened to Amarr today WAS the fall of it’s single player owned market in Ashab but the bonus of that was that it highlighted JUST HOW MANY bots exploited it :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. Buy order bots? Tougher to handle. Because sell orders are slow as dirt

So what about just knocking down the port royal more?

It’s NOT about Port Royal - I have no idea at all about the politics of who own’s what - I just know that Amarr “HAD” one functioning player owned Market at Royal………… When it fell - so did the bot orders.

I really have no care about who owns any player market close to Amarr - In fact, anything that has sprung up since and is LESS than the 0.5% Royal upped their prices to can only be a benefit……

That’s just a by the by tho - The BOTS stopped in that 2 hour window and we need to make CCP aware of just Who DID have buy orders up there and WHO WAS botting them……….

2 Likes

Did you report it via Support Ticket?

If so then I don’t see anything else you can do except wait for CCP to investigate it.

2 Likes

You keep calling them bot orders and there’s still zero evidence that they’re anything other than just other market traders.

@Haulie - You keep calling me out - Why, I have no idea…… You know as well as I do that I cannot link market transactions here.

I am simply trying to provide a link for CCP and the players who live in Amarr to the botting that was going on between when Royal fell and when new Hubs opened.

I could ask you the opposite… Provide this post evidence that it was not ? Will you ? If you Truly trade Amarr side in the orders that were affected by the fall of Royal then you will have Logs………… Not that you can post them mind.

It needs looking at Bud, as does the system for reporting what type of Bot is affecting the game.

I’m all for a fair market - At the end of the day it’s better this way since ACTIVE AT THE KEYBOARD competition results in better profit margins. The BOT that was running in Royal had no care for those of us that actually do play for real :frowning:

1 Like