Something has to be done about harrasment from gankers

Most people don’t own their mobile phone. They’re still pretty pissed off when someone steals it though, why is that?

Then just leave, if CCP aren’t providing a product you want, just leave.

@Xeux all i did was fly 2 jumps from jita in a tech 2 fit bro. literaly IT Vargur | Hjottaldin Todako | Killmail | zKillboard

was just picking up bulk ammo i bought from someone was then going to osmon

you have to bring water, you idiot, not do something about the harassment!

Ok. Sorry I have ask, but were you autopiloting?

1 Like

You have a better chance of ramming somebody to death in EVE than having anything done to prevent ganking. It is as much a core part of the gameplay experience as using the market or refreshing d-scan. Threads like this are a drop in the ocean.

@Xeux no. i dont even autopilot in a pod
if i know i can do something within the time of my warp and still have a couple seconds when i get back i will. like gonig for a cig because of freighter inwarp speed. like across thera for example

Oh? Post the obit and note please, where it says they died due to being ganked in EVE.

I’ll wait :smiley:

ROFL. Do you not know to not run missons in SoE hubs or

1 Like

Ganking isn’t stealing and I cannot speak for the irrational reactions of other people, only my own. I have never got my phone stolen but I’m not materialistic to cry over some plastic.

Way to disingenuously respond…

The point is the time and effort it represents or sentimental value, not the piece of glass and plastic. Same with eve ships.

But you knew that, you’re just being a twat.

This shouldn’t be a thing.

ok then

Op title is misleading. Gankers don’t harass

Of course it should.

People go where the targets are.

If you were smart, you’d just JC each system and leave a lvl 4 capable ship there. Wherever Hawk isn’t, run missions.

Pretty simple huh?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.