Something wicked this way comes

No offense, but I just don’t want to become a cancer cell in New Edens tumors. I’ll be fine no worry. But the blue nullbear doughnut filling the pockets of the RMTers at the top is what hinders EvE to flourish again.

1 Like

The additionof “because someone with serious ISK-richness paid for it, otherwise nothing would have happened” is quite necessary.

It was CCP Dragon who said that they have re-evaluated the actual safety in the game and that lowsec is actually more dangerous than high and null, which are relatively equal. He said they are going to address this eventually, giving lowsec higher rewards.

Please note that this is just what he wrote on the forums. It does not mean it is happening, though I do not mean to say that he was intentionally telling the untruth.

Sounds like a lot of speculation, with little proof.

While I am sure there are RMTers IN EVE. To say that it is hindering EVE is just baseless.

Easy, if you are only interested in keeping your income, you have something to lose, you take no risks, and real conflicts are bad. Same as in real life, because it’s real life, and human nature.

This can only be broken by nature = CCP change the rules. But then this crosses real life again, because CCP’s income relies on those public null figures controlling the narrative.

Yeah not unlike Jin.

They sent the average EVE (forum/reddit) player into hurfblurf mode which drove down player sentiment.

Sentiment (feelings) is an important success metric for CCP. Jin and Aryth used that as leverage to get something on their wish list.

They deserve kudos on their perceptual manipulations. It was politically well played!

There is an old Caldari saying… “War is good for business. Peace is good for business”

1 Like

Deep, secure NS empires will farm the hell out of these with impunity.

I think its almost certain they will be tiered by what sector they are accessed from, in terms of reward and NPC opposition in the pocket.

The impact of the mutaplasmids will depend on the chance of failure vs magnitude of boost (and to which modules on what ships).

If that ratio is off by even a little, could lead to massive swarms of cheaper ships that overcome the failure rate, with boosts.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.