Sometime Potato Looking for a Guild

Hello there

I’ve had a character for about 18 months but have only been a casual sometime player (it has sometimes been months between logins). I’m quite low skilled, very much a newbie still and have never got past the corporation stages of the game. Having had a rather obnoxious encounter with another well known guild who accused me of using an alt account (because, and I quote 'no one could have been in a corp for that long unless it was an alt) I’m looking for group of friendly folk who’ll look after an old potato like me and show me how to properly get the best from this game. I’ve played many other games online over the last 25 years and been in guilds on some of them. I’m from the UK and would like a guild that has a realistic view of how real life can get in the way of fun and who don’t have egos bigger than the game and are welcoming and not paranoid

If you fit this and don’t mind chatting with an old hack about me joining, then please hit me back.

Sent you a message ingame Arturo =)

1 Like

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re currently based in high-sec Heimatar, getting ready to help our alliance plant our first citadel. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Come jump on our discord bud :slight_smile:

Hi @Arturo_Campbell ,

We may be a very good match for each other! RL comes first is our no.1 rule :slight_smile: .

I am a returning old potato who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, alliance ops and lots of PvE :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 130 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey Arturo,

We’re a smallish UK/EU corp that is purposefully set up for people with busy real life activities, who can’t be online every night of the week. We live in 0.0 but also have a few activities in empire to cater for everyone. Most of the core group have known each other for years and you’ll find we’re a fun social group. We play other games outside of eve too so plenty to do.

If you fancy a chat hop on our discord sometime - https://discord.gg/7rM9V52y

I tried and quit EVE three times before I started playing for good. My mistake was not getting into PVP, because when I did, EVE became permanent.

If you’re a fast learner and interested in getting involved in small-gang PVP please check out the Sons of Luminaire recruitment thread here:

We’ll show you a good time, if you know what I mean, and are willing to lower our recruitment requirements for mature, chilled people who have a real interest in getting into the game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.