Sometimes you can only laugh

Had a person pass on to me a pamphlet about God, she said she’d prey for me and asked me if I was homeless (I drive a 1998 vehicle), and I dress very plain, all I could do is smile and thanked her for her reaching out.

4 Likes

Thats very insulting. You shouldve asked her if she was a lesbian, and that your church of scienitology can cure her. Then offer her a google map of the nearest church of scientology and tell her to ask for Ryan.

Meh, it’s wasn’t meant to demean the way it came across and granted I do stand out with fancy vehicle, it’s not all tore up or nothing just 20 years old so kinda faded (like me), but I consider it a testament to how well I care for it (mechanically sound), and a monument against consumerism.

2 Likes

They only mean well. You should return the favor and say you will sacrifice a goat for her.

4 Likes

Don’t sacrifice it ! The goat is homeless and I am sure it would love a paper pamphlet to eat.

3 Likes

USA ?

Of course.

1 Like

So this person offered you a sheet of paper about god instead of offering you any tangible help?

This reminds me of one time, when a gypsy woman was nagging me on the street, to read my palm to guess my future. After 4 or 5 insists, I told her to guess my name. My name is fairly common. Yet with several tries, she couldn’t guess it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.