Sounds Not Working Since Update?

If the reason we lost sound is becuase of the addition of new background music… which i really really hope that isnt the reason… … fun fact… a vast majority of players have the music turned off… reasons are always varying but most i would venture is so that the IMPORTANT sounds can actually be HEARD.

The rest play with no sound because they are freaks no one loves.

1 Like

Bummed…no mention of this in the patch. I am still experiencing the same issue.

1 Like

I would like to hear CCP staff in this thread. Do they have any official answer? When they are going to resolve this issue? And if they are still working on this issue, why they don’t keep us (customers, majority of us are paying to play this game 10 €/month) updated. So I kindly ask for second time to let us know where is the problem and how to solve it, maybe we should do something on our PCs.

Add to answer we have to wait for the resolution for this ingame bug. Until it is not resolved. Audio IT engeneer is workong to resolve this issue. Untill then patience.

same here, bug report and then copy pasta response by email.

No music at all; I do have warp/docking sounds; I reinstalled Eve entirely but to no effect; maybe not the most serious issue, but no music detracts from the atmosphere when playing the game. I am on Windows 7 by the way.

3 Likes

When will that finally be fixed? Aaa! Please!

1 Like

I have sound but it seems off, even after playing with all the settings… any new word??

CCP Dopamine answered me via Discord some 7 or 5 ago that one IT audio engeneer is working on that issue, at least we are not updated, I checked up my Bug report and it is still in status “Open”. So I will wait. Audio bug issue is connected with Mac OS and Windows 7 users.

1 Like

i have issues with sounds too, gun and skin swap sounds. Not sure if i have more sounds disabled.
I submited a ticket last sunday and is still open without an answer.

1 Like

same i thought it was just me, win 7, nothing worked

Thank you for contacting the CCP Player Experience Team. Your ticket (xxxxxx) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

You may find one of the following Help Center articles helpful in troubleshooting your issue. If you resolve the problem please let us know by replying to this email.

If we do not hear from you we will assume you still need help and this ticket will be brought to the attention of the support team as soon as possible.

Troubleshoot - Downloading the Game or Launcher

Troubleshoot - Launcher Won’t Start

Troubleshoot - Game Does Not Appear After Starting

To add additional comments, reply to this email or the ticket at our Help Center

2 Likes

Same here. No Spaceship Sounds at all. The World, Music, Menu-Sounds are working well. Everything which belongs to my or other Spaceship(s) has no sound at all. No warp, no Modules, no Weapons, no Tether etc.

Manjaro 20.0.3
Wine 5.9

1 Like

I have sound when jump in wormhole, but when someone else jump I do not hear!!!
still no fix :frowning:

1 Like

Tried some more. When i am in a Ship i get no Spaceship Sounds at all. The Rest of the World works just fine. When i leave my Ship and go with my Pod i atleast hear the Warp-Sounds. But still no Tether Sounds or Sounds from Spaceships nearby.

Checked on Manjaro Linux and MacOS.

1 Like

windows 7 x64 same problem :frowning: fix this please

3 Likes

This problem still exists as of 10 June post “extra down-time” day. #unsub

1 Like

well we had extra downtime today was hoping that this would fix the sound issue which it has not come on man its shite without those sounds and doesnt help me either when camping on the WH

3 Likes

The sound problem is still there :slightly_frowning_face: Developer, please let me know.

This was from the extended downtime forum from earlier today.

1 Like

At this rate, we’ll have sounds back by New Year’s Eve maybe.

2 Likes