Sov Null | BLOPS | PvP - Lockheart Trading Company Is Recruiting PvP Enthusiasts

So. You.

You’ve been PvPing for a while now.

And maybe. Maaaaaybe you’re not the best at it.

And I mean, sure, maybe you are - but really, that’s not important right now. What’s important is “that”. Yes, “THAT”.

You’ve heard it.

There’s this voice in your head, and it keeps whispering “Buuuuuuurrrrrrnnn iiiiitttttt…” every time you see a neutral show up in local.

And you. Yeah, you - you’re a GOOD listener.

The captivating civility you exude is matched only by your simmering desire to turn every enemy ship into discount Minmatar wedding decor.

And you know what?

We appreciate that.

Lockheart Trading Company has been around for a couple of years, but many of our members (myself included) have been in Eve much longer. We like making ISK, but more than that, we like killing things together.

We’re currently looking for 12 skilled ladies and gentlemen to join us on blops fleets, whaling fleets, and mid-scale coalition fights.

We offer a community of decent, but bloodthirsty, individuals. And all of that said, here’s what we’re looking for from you:

• 20mil SP minimum
  • PvP desire (or need, or obsession - we’re flexible)
  • Regular activity (this is one of your main hobbies)
  • Capable of both independent activity and fleet involvement
  • Respectful, no drama attitude
  • Comms is a must
  • Tengu and Loki skills are a plus

Now, if I’m talking to the right person, send me a message ingame (Martin Lockheart), or join our Discord (https://discord.gg/c5tjGzU) . Let’s chat and see if we’re a good fit for each other.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.