Spamtainers inside collision boundaries at station in starter systems

Why would you? you’re not stealing stuff from the can you’re scooping the can itself, it has no owner while its unanchored

I knew I should have made a disclaimer. The tainers could have been russian/english/whatever. The asian writing is not the point.
They are not jetcan, they are standard container that stay in space for 30days?
And yes offcourse you can remove the clutter from overview, but many new players dont know that -yet.

My point is what this spam gives impression for new players undocking for the very first time in Eve.
And yes - I do like the feel of lived in busy systems with spam mobile depots etc., but this agressive "marketing"or whatever it is in new player systems… It only confuse new players.

And the wonder of reason behind why put so much effort in spamming tainers/md ALL over high sec.

1 Like

Oh ok, so because its of no use to you, it should be stopped.

Oh worry about your own carrots before thinking of someone else’s.

Only if anchored, and they can’t be anchored that close to a structure, hence the reason you were able to scoop them

No they are not… they are advert pupose trashcans in space… in rookie starter system … . there is starter systems and career agents systems … rookies leave and go to career agent systems short after complete initial tutorial to fallow up with career agent missions…

They cant even figurre out that they have to warp to gate and jump … and gate doesnt show up on overview… as square because of those cans… And its difficult to remove those cans from overview for them …
Because they dont know how to…too much hurdle for nothing for a player just the begining of the game… try to help like 20-30 pilot just after they are done with aura and dock up station . You will get it there is no need to make things more cumbersom for them … so many already get stuck and annoyed in tutorial stage…

In next system which is not rookie system … reds drop some smack talk tainers in front of our station seeems like enjoying every week … and its fine… but these stuff NOT fine at rooke systems

1 Like

Guess you’d have to actually read what other people write, to fully understand.

I can’t help you with that.

Maybe you should go outside, get some air, and get a fresh view on humanity, if you think that putting random stuff everywhere is the definition of human activity. Or even better, go practice this definition of yours, and let the adults have a proper conversation.

1 Like

Send the serenity players back to their containment server.

Removed a number of inappropriate and off-topic posts…

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.