Specific question about Minor Serpentis Annex

Might apply for Annex sites from other factions too, but haven’t looked it up. Question is, if I use a crystal tag to unlock the first gate in the site, thereby skipping all the waves, is the gate then unlocked for other players too?

no, it will just allow you to enter. so if you warp out and then come back, youll have to clean 1st room or spend another tag :slight_smile:
P.S. Actually thats a great system that imho should be implimented in all sites. have tag - skip 1st stage, safety, no competition. No tag - hard work. Would create a huge tag demand too :roll_eyes:

As much as I like the sound of this, I think it should be limited to high level unrated DED sites

1 Like

Time to haul crystal tags. Thanks for the replies!

Those drop in highec faction Extravaganza missions.

Don’t feel too secure. It doesn’t take long to pop the gatekeeper battleship if you just go for it.

However, if you’re feeling gutsy, a full spawn in the second room right on the gate can be a fun surprise for anyone who comes through.

I know this is kind of random and off topic, but PSA: don’t do the Minor Blood Annex. It eats ships.

1 Like

pshhh, not so loud :slight_smile:

Not sure what PSA means, but I did the Annex and got 600 mil worth of loot. It escalated too, where the last stage dropped this EVE%20the%20lewt%20of%20lewts

EDIT: Just saw you wrote Minor Blood Annex, sorry. Thanks for the heads-up =)

The Minor Blood Annex for whatever reason is way out of line with the other ones and it’s considered to be one of the hardest sites in lowsec if not the hardest. I just thought I’d let you know in case you wander into blood territory and decide to try one out.

It’s a tarp. You land and you immediately get webbed and neuted to zero and disrupted. I’ve seen it gobble down a friend’s Stratios like it was a Skittle.

PSA means public service announcement.

1 Like

Stratios in low sec. lol. In blood low sec ? Double lol.
Blood minor annex is a joke after mjd introduction. And bloods are very underfarmed exactly because of web+scram++neut+disupt combo which kills people right away :slight_smile: Unlike pathetic guristas who can barely ECM you while still doing 0 damage with their missiles without webs. All plexes that have that combo are considered hard by default, because only they have possibility of killing you.

I was under the impression you can’t mjd when being scrammed? Or do you have time to use it before ships are in range?

In that specific mission they only disrupt.

Stratios does perfectly fine in lowsec, only slightly less so in blood space. Not sure where you’re coming from with this.

yeah just jump away from them and then kill. Webs do not bother you that way and scram frigs will die before they ever get to you.
Works on both BC and BS. Obviously BS makes easy work of any low sec site it can enter, but with current eve population being addicted to speed and range tanking its rare for me to see other BS out there.

It’s second hardest and it’s not even close. Serpentis 6/10 is considerably more difficult.

While on the subject, I realize you need a Serpentis Gold Tag for the regular “Serpentis Annex” site. If I use that, will the gate remain locked for everyone else, or do you open the gate for everyone when you use the tag?

It stays locked to everyone else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.