[Speculation] Theorizing the entangled past and future of the Triglavians and Drifters

It seems as though everyone is just scoping the situation out, waiting for silly Capsuleers to make all the first moves.

Been unconfirmed reports of Trig attacking Sansha, I’m trying to get screenshots. I tried to confirm but without any success. Found some Sansha on an asteroid belt in the Odin system being scanned by a small fleet of Triglavians. No combat took place. It might be different if they were True Sansha.

2 Likes

Could it be that New Eden is somehow caught in a time warp? Perhaps New Eden is the civilization living inside of a wormhole conduit that the Eve Gate that collapsed was apparatus the slowed things down enough for us to actually live inside of the wormhole.

Think of it like this, you have a piece of paper with areas of the paper shaded in that represent livable areas within the wormhole’s interior surface. Rolling the flat piece of paper into a tube allows for distances between two different livable regions within the wormhole to decrease as the paper is rolled into a smaller and tighter tube.

The Triglavians could be a race that developed inside of the wormhole long before humans even arrived through the Eve Gate and have finally been able to breach the wormholes central diameter and then New Eden as a result of the dilation of the wormhole itself getting smaller and smaller.

Is New Eden a cluster within a wormhole that after 15,000 years the inhabitants of Earth were finally able to breach meaning that the Triglavian’s are from Earth and don’t recognize us as the lost colonies from Earth because that knowledge has long been forgotten about?

If the Triglavian’s are from Earth then their advanced technology would fit into a speculatory phase of New Eden being a system of thousands of planets within the wormhole that have not felt the existence of normal time outside of the wormhole.

We will only know the truth the deeper that we go into the Abyss.

Tesseract

No, CCP has firmly stated that there will never be time travel in Eve; its a bad mechanic to use and leads to so many ways to mess things up.
Everyone came through the Eve Gate, then it exploded. The New Eden Cluster is not a whs system. There is a clear linkage between Triglavians and the Second Jovian Empire, sometime between 1,000 and 3,000 years ago. Nobody in game, with the possible exception of the Triglavians and maybe even somewhere in a Sleeper database, knows anything about Earth. I find best practice is to ignore anything that is not known in game, or at least in established resources, especially for people that have just started dabbling in the lore.

4 Likes

Treat Earth in New Eden terms as we treat Atlantis in Earth history terms and you can’t go far wrong.

Some believe it, some don’t, no-one as yet has evidence either way.

4 Likes

Compare the frigate Talokan with the frigate Jovian. As for me - Talokan frigat looks very repulsive. Looks like a goose.

You have to remember these ships have been rarely seen in game. A few wrecks labeled as Talocan, the odd sighting of a Jovian vessel way back in the game. The SOTC ships are cited as using Jovian tech and I have never liked those. The Drifter ships are pretty cool but are sort of the bad guy versions of CONCORD ships. The base models for some of them are old too, many graphics updates ago, whereas the Triglavian vessels are relatively new and incredibly different.

1 Like

That is a very good myth to say the least.

Pretty interesting how you predict the Drifter invasion before they came out of the blue

2 Likes

It is predictable … :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.