Howdy Space Cowboys,
We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, March 28th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- Spring Balance Changes with a focus on the diminishing returns changes made to remote repair
- Client Performance
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- We will start in FD-MLJ, at the gate to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98.
- Remote Repair test
- Warp to MassTest Keepstar
- Dock and Undock repeatedly
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
• All ships and weapon systems are welcome; however, for the first part of the test, an emphasis should be placed on FAXs and other remote repair setups to stress the diminishing return formula
• Make sure to dress appropriately, it’s cold out there in space (Bring appropriate ammo, pastes, etc.)
• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
Fly (unusually) safe,