Spring Remote Repair Changes Mass Test on Singularity Thursday, March 28th

Howdy Space Cowboys,

We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, March 28th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!

What exactly is being tested?

• Spring Balance Changes with a focus on the diminishing returns changes made to remote repair
  • Client Performance

How to connect to Singularity for this test:

• Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
  • More detailed instructions are available here.

Test steps:
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)

1. We will start in FD-MLJ, at the gate to X-BV98
  2. Jump to X-BV98.
  3. Remote Repair test
  4. Warp to MassTest Keepstar
  5. Dock and Undock repeatedly
  6. Warp to Poitot gate
  7. Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
  8. Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate

What else should I know?
• All ships and weapon systems are welcome; however, for the first part of the test, an emphasis should be placed on FAXs and other remote repair setups to stress the diminishing return formula
• Make sure to dress appropriately, it’s cold out there in space (Bring appropriate ammo, pastes, etc.)
• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ

Fly (unusually) safe,

TrashMob

5 Likes

Sounds like a party :dancing_women::tada::confetti_ball::dancing_women:

1 Like

• Make sure to dress appropriately, it’s cold out there in space (Bring appropriate ammo, pastes, etc.)

so there are other pastes aswell?

Oh, sure, tons of pastes! Tomato paste, almond paste, sticky paste, cut and paste.

We are not introducing new pastes in the Spring Balance pass though, that was my misguided attempt at levity.

o7

3 Likes

never attended a mass test before.
when the mass test is being held how do i get invited into the test itself, do i automatically get invited or do i need to ask a developer?

Hi @BarryBee_gila,

As long as you’re:

1. On Singularity
  2. at 1700 UTC (EVE Time!)
  3. In the MassTesting and MassQuestions Channels

You should be good to go, and instructions will be doled out at that time. Hope to see you there!

Hey,

Thank you all for participating in this mass test, which was a huge success, as we managed to identify a bad client crash. As this client crash affected the test steps quite a bit (and we want to make sure that we fixed the crash properly), we will very likely schedule another mass test for next week (probably on Tuesday - edit: well, more likely on Wednesday or Thursday) - keep an eye on forums / news.
2 million skill points have been added to 434 characters on Singularity as reward. Thanks again!

3 Likes

plwease buff moveme with some lowsec systems

It was much better before they changed it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.