Stack All Button On Cargo Windows

I think it would be cool if we got a stack all button on the cargo windows so right click is not necessary. Amirite?

7 Likes

YES! -or some setting to autostack new item in cargo/tainer/hangar.

2 Likes

I would suggest not having an ā€œAutoStackā€ for no other reason than database efficiency. That and, having to ā€œturn it off and on againā€ may lead to more button clicks than ā€œstacking when ya wanna stackā€.

I would think that the auto stack ā€œloopā€ would take up far more CPU than people occasionally clicking a button but Iā€™m no expert.

1 Like

Yep yep

Yeah that may be true for hangars with large numbers of items.

Asking for automatic stacking might seem harmless at first, but it can quickly become a very slippery slope. Whatā€™s next, a feature that automatically pilots your ship between destinations, or a module that automatically targets your enemies? No, we must preserve the manual integrity of this game and say no while we still can.

ONE button to rule them all.
Iā€™d love to have one button to do everything!
:running_man: On to the next gameā€¦

It is called the biomass button that is how you win EVE with a few clicks. Youā€™re welcome! :wink:

3 Likes

Biomass :thinking: That sounds too ominous. I donā€™t want to press that button. Especially I have only one toon and I donā€™t want to have to start again.
So the Biomass button is the Win button :rofl: Iā€™ll remember that next time CCP pisses me off.

100% agree with the OP, definitely should have an ā€˜Auto-Stackā€™ button for Ship Cargoholds, Containers and Station Hangars.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.