Stacking button

We have Sorting buttons on the Inventory window, but please, for the love of Jove, could you also finally add a Stack All button up there?

Yes, this is my number 1 UI annoyance.

1 Like

As in ā€œstack allā€ option, that stacks the specific item you have clicked? Maybe yeh, that could be usefull.
But the ā€œSort allā€ does actually stack everything, if its stakcable. Just remember to repackage first :wink:

Not just the specific item but the entire hangar. Now I need to right click on an empty part of the window, hunt for the Stack All option and click. Something I do a couple of dozen times during every time I play, especially during mission when I have a lot of loot to sort.

Iā€™ve been doing that for more that 10 years, live with it. And its been asked/requested hundreds of times.

So we are here.

Yes, I know, been here for 12. Itā€™s one of those little things that you donā€™t realise at first how annoying it is, until you start paying attention to it.

Meh, theres loads of little things like that which would be nice.

I personally want a ā€˜Repair allā€™ and ā€˜Cancel all repairsā€™ buttons for when youā€™re in dpace and wanna repair multiple mods at a time, and cancel them all in a single click rather that doing each module seperately

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.