Standings

Hey it’s been a long time. I understand standings will unlock abilities from locator agents, higher rewards, higher level missions. What else does it do? Is there any benefit to grinding an individual level 2 agent to 10.0? Anything else I’m missing?

Individual agent, no

NPC corp, yeah cause higher level agents and tax benefit

NPC faction, definately, more agents and lower taxes on market

2 Likes

Forgot about the tax benefits, thanks

Co-Head of the United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA] here. Some additional points:

• Higher corp standings will reduce and eventually eliminate reprocessing fees at NPC stations.
  • Unless you’re in a player FW corp/alliance, you also need non-negative faction base standings to enlist in FW.
  • If you want diamond mining NPC rats to stop shooting you, you need to repair standings with both their faction and corp (if either is bad, they will attack)
  • Low faction standings (-2 and below) will restriction you to L1 missions for all corps in a faction even if your corp/agent factions are higher enough for higher-level missions
  • Very low faction standings (-5 and below) will cause faction navies to hunt you down in their space (“kill on sight”)
  • Some COSMOS agents require faction standings instead of corp standings

There might be a few things I haven’t mentioned, but those are the main points. If you have any more questions, feel free to hop on the USIA Discord and we’ll be glad to answer them.

3 Likes

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.