Grinding Faction standings to 8?

Hiya,

I’m returning to the game from the 9-year exile. My standings with the Servants of Eve (FACTION) are 8+, and I remember having ground them maniacally back in the day. But I don’t remember now why… I know 6.67 with a CORP gives you zero reprocessing tax. But 8+ FACTION? In the back of my head, I’ve got an idea revolving around jump clones? Does anyone know or remember what it is/was about?

1 Like

Apparently jump clones used to require 7.0 standings. IIRC, POS’s also required standings in order to be anchored in HS, but I don’t think that it required standings that high. Apparently certain cosmos agent can require extremely high standings (8.5+) to get some faction BPC rewards, but I’ve never messed with that. Not sure what else it could be.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/NPC_standings#Faction_standings
No P2W

7.00 is needed for corp and or faction for L5 missions as well. Having a high faction standing also gave a great buffer for those who do pve missions to deny many missions within the 4 hr period since you suffer minimal faction standing loss compared to corp/agent

Probably working on gaining LP’s to buy SoE Launcher and Probes to sell in Market. Back then those were hot commodities… and I believe they’re still a good return on LP’s.

More than likely you were completing the Storyline missions as well. Those usually have a high LP amount and give a big boost in Faction standing.

Also should point out that gaining standings with other Factions will give positive derived standing gains to SoE as well.

Maybe that’s what happened.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.