Stargate Trailblazers Event Leaderboard

Just list the top corp. No participation trophies. 2nd is just 1st loser. Get EVE back to it’s roots.

Thanks. Didn’t see it.

Edit: The offer to team up still stands.

Nice, i did some with Knockcock, glad he is almost first.

1 Like

Are we gonna see an update to the boards sometime soon for Stain?

rawrrrr…prolly tomorow

Good afternoon everyone. I’ve updated the OP now with the data from last night’s snapshot taken at 23:59 UTC on May 29th.

Hope you’re all having a great weekend!

5 Likes

The OP has been updated again with the data from last night. Happy Monday!

thank you boss…the gate is coming

@CCP_Fozzie So if Im understanding this right, Scores are sceenshot in the middle of the day and not at downtime I.E since this is the last day there’s no more point in grinding sites after the screenshot to downtime unless I just wanted more LP?

Hi Avio. The scores counted for the monument will include all sites completed up until the event sites disappear at downtime on Thursday June 3rd.

Be aware that the event has been extended from its original planned end date of June 1st to a new end date of June 3rd as a thank you for bearing with us after the first day of the event had a few bugs.

4 Likes

Still wondering how far behind I am on the leaderboard from 10th place. Is this only counting stored unspent LP or all earned LP?

All earned LP from the mining expedition sites during the event.

Thank you for the clarification

One more thing I’d need clarified, These scores shown are in-fact scores that are screenedshot in the middle of the day and not a Downtime-to-Downtime tally? It’s a screenshot to screenshot tally with Downtime inbetween it.

Yes the scores listed on this page are taken from a snapshot at midnight GMT, not downtime. The final scores used for the monument will include all of the site completions up to downtime on Thursday June 3rd (we’ll publish those results on Friday June 4th).

3 Likes

Hello CCP Fozzie,

you may want to take a look at EBR-220048.
There might have been a oversight.

o7

I’ll take a look thanks!

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone. The OP has now been updated with the data from last night. o7

I guess it is good that the leaderboards are based on LP gain, because the gates will be made from LP not from the respected mineral. Good job!

Combat ships supporting the miners deserve recognition.

1 Like

They learned from the Trig Invasion from Logi pilots getting no credit from the Event which is a good thing to learn for future events.

1 Like