Start the breathing, stop the bleeding, dress the wound, treat for shock

So, it looks like PCU’s might have finally leveled off. I know things aren’t exactly good right now, but I’m glad to see that the bleeding has stopped.

Dead cat bounce.

7 Likes

Maybe.
Ofttimes the most obvious wounds aren’t the most lethal. Also, internal bleeding is much more serious and even if the patient recuperates, it can take years for full recovery, sometimes never.
EVE is in intensive care right now, let’s see what the doctors recommend before calling it all clear.

1 Like

It almost appears as if… as if… the northern hemisphere is on holiday this time of the year.

I tend to ignore these kind of forum threads during summer holidays. Last year was special as things were really locked down, but now that people are actually allowed to leave and do stuff (even if they should not) people are jumping at the chance.

3 Likes

still not enough violence and stupid snitches…

1 Like

What you on about?

Any particular reason why you didn’t ignore this one? Although, granted, a thread by Shipwreck Jones can hardly be ignored.

3 Likes

Because sometimes you just need point out… there might be another reason. There is always a dip in numbers during this time period. It might be more than normal because so many people could not actually go on holiday last year.

1 Like

It might also be because Trump lost the election, or because a huge chunk of ice as big as Maine detached from the north pole or because earth’s magnetic field is out of whack… anything but players’ dissatisfaction, that explanation just, just couldn’t be plausible.

2 Likes

Well considering your general posting demeanor and past replies in other people threads and what you typed in response to me tells me you are actually useless to propose any reasonable argument.

This will be my last post in this thread… Keep on trolling you useless carebear.

2 Likes

Oh I see. And when did this thread become about me?

1 Like

Also, that type of trolling is what’s wrong with this forum and God-so-called-Emperor-whatshisname immediately jumped to personal attacks as soon as his argument fell apart.

4 Likes

:grin:

7 Likes

:rofl: roflmao

Shipwrecks threads are giving us vasospasms!

1 Like

he’s not the real God-Emperor-Kane. everyone knows the real Kane is American :grin:

1 Like

Really?? WOW, how disingenuous of him. So God-Emperor-Kane isn’t God, isn’t Emperor and isn’t Kane!
And he has the gall to point his finger at me.
Of course, he seems to have forgotten that when he pointed his one finger at me, he had three pointing right back at him :grin:

Ah, a stock trader

Shh! Now everyone is going to know that I’m a sociopath!

2 Likes

I seem to remember that years ago, when they ended support for Win XP, they said they expected to lose no more than 10K accounts, and they had ~200K paid accounts.

Now, total number of paid accounts is not the same as players logged in at once, but then again there were no Alpha accounts in those days, and you have to assume that a fair number of those 20K logged in today are not paying for the dubious privilege.

Me, I’m not a whale or even a dolphin, but I do pay my sub, and I have spent a small amount in the store in the last 30 days.

1 Like