Starting a corp with Alpha Clone

An alpha can only have corp management trained to level 1 allowing for a max of 20 players.

But let’s say I upgrade the alpha to omega and train to level 2 (40 players). I then take in 25 players.

And then I downgrade to Alpha . Can I continue to take in an additional 15 new players? Or am I capped at 20?

I was under the impression that Alpha clones can’t start corporations. Have you gone all the way through the corporation application process?

See https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/213811425-Alpha-Clones-and-Omega-Clone-lapsing-Quick-Facts for all the details.

Corporations

• Corporations with a CEO that lapses to the Alpha clone status will not see any changes as a side effect.
  • Alpha clones can create corporations.
6 Likes

As long as you dont update the corp to match the current ceo, whoever takes over as ceo and updates the member size with their skills, will remain when a lesser ceo takes over

went form 11 to 44 as an aplha because i had omgea skills and updated like 50 times so yes it works

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.