State Protec Level 4 FW Missions

Hey everyone I have decided to try to run FW missions becasue Caldari is so high up on the tiers. After doing a lot of reasearch i started flying a nemisis fit.

[Nemesis, FW Mission runner]

Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script
1MN Afterburner II

Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Torpedo Launcher, Caldari Navy Inferno Torpedo
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
[Empty High slot]

Small Rocket Fuel Cache Partition II
Small Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II

Level 3 are easy the problem is that every level 4 i go to i get webbed 3 times and scrammed.
So far i have tried a few different things like pulling range as soon as i get in but all those little frigs are faster than my bomber.

Am i misssing a crucial element because everything that i have read says this is the optimal fit save the t2 torp launchers

1 Like

The crucial element you missed is that the level 4 missions were reworked to add those webbing frigates. Before that, stealth bombers were the thing for level 4 missions. That was nerfed by CCP.

Use a T3D. Ya filthy squid. ;p

On a more serious note, if you use a t3d, you will at least be able to use those skills in other ships, rather than the torps which are used in only a limited degree. Hopefully you are here to pvp too. In which case, happy hunting and fly well. See you out there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.