Station trader roles in alliances?

Yeah and it’s virtually unused except to place buy orders lol

Jita is still 100x larger

You are wrong. Again.
Sit down and admit that you are talking out your ass.

41B from about 90% of all value traded. Funny

So TTT makes about 45B a day

Their estimation. is just a lie. Like Chinese economic figures lol.

Plex alone is about 80% of all traded value in game

The only thing “funny” is how much you talk with nothing to support it.

The day you pull your head out of your fantasy world is the day you might start to learn a thing or two about the game.

Poor scoots. Real money isk buyer who thinks he is good sitting on roqs in someone else’s cap umbrella.

Meanwhile I am a billionaire in Eve starting from alpha playing the game as a real player in Low sec.

No cap umbrella.

No gay rory fleet and bots.

No real money isk buying.

Now on to you…Plex is about 80% all value traded.

So thanks for proving TTT makes probably 45B a day and lies about it lol

And there he goes, moving goalposts.

First, it was alliance station trading roles.
Then, it was about how alliances trade embargo each other.
Now, he’s making up stories to try and dickwave about isk per day/month.

Never change, kid.

…ok? Good for you?

I frankly don’t care HOW you got your isk. At the end of the day, your billion is the same as any other billion isk held by anyone else.

You were probably useless in the game til someone took you in and made you into the whale farmer you are today lol.

I’m self made.

There is no moving goal posts dummy when the thread is about discussing ALL of it and possibilities.

I have a lot more respect for someone like Anders than you because they are also self made.

While you are just made by others lol.

Youd have nothing without real money trading and cap umbrella

No it really isnt. If I spend a $100 bucks to buy plex and isk…then I’m not the same as making that isk myself.

It’s only a problem for YOU because you act like you made the isk.

I have no problem with people buying isk. Not everyone’s goal is to make isk. Some just want to play the pvp etc. And dont have time to waste farming a billion isk.

Problem is how you present yourself as a success in playing the game lol.

…ok, so all I’m getting is.

You are insecure because someone is richer than you. So you need to come up with a different standard by which you need to compare yourself (since you can’t “win” on wallet size, you decided to pick the standard of being “self made”) so that you can declare yourself a “winner” in this “fight”.

Got it.

Look, kid. I didn’t come into this thread to dickwave, because I don’t care how you made you isk. If I’m selling an A-Type and you come up to me and say “my 500m isk worth more because I’M SELF MADE”, I’d say “tough luck, you can’t afford my goods.”

Besides, I just came here to tell you that there aren’t such things as “alliance station trader” roles (outside of the meaningless labels you can make for yourself in corp titles).

Not at all dude.

It’s because you go around and trash threads like some authority on the subject of EVE when all you are…anything you’ve ever been…has been a real money trader who got lucky in being in an alliance that protects him as a tax farmer.

You’re a pissant compared to good players lol

Example.

I ask how station traders operate within corps/alliances.

Your first response is there are none in alliance hubs. Lol…

Andy Kauffman level genius there? :smirk:

Simple.

Station trading in alliance market hubs is frowned upon and discouraged. Station supplying in alliance market hubs is welcome and encouraged.

Messing up an alliance market hub by applying Jita trade tactics of buying out certain items that are in demand and not easily resupplied to sell them at a markup, means you’re making it more expensive for your alliance members to live out there. If you repeatedly do so you will get called out for it, or worse.
Not that people will actively pay attention to this or are monitoring such things, as that’s a waste of time.

A station trader role where you offer a buyback service to the alliance and pick the valuable items you get this way to suppy the alliance market is perfectly fine. In fact, many people will be happy both with the buyback service and the availability of items on the market.

So, what kind of ‘station trading’ are you after?

I must have made my op confusingly for you to also make the same error as Scoots.

I mean what role does Jita Station trading have in Alliances…to strengthen their economic position etc.

Seems there would be a lot of room to collaborate on objectives. For example blocking a competitor’s orders from selling by constantly undercutting (even subsidizing the undercut)

Oh that’s an entirely different story.

You’re talking about Jita station trading? Can’t blame Scoots or me for ‘making an error’ when you don’t mention this crucial point in your opening post.

No, I do not think Jita station trading is a part of Alliances. Alliances will dump stuff in Jita or buy stuff from Jita, but there is no strategic value in ‘undercutting the enemy’ in Jita.

However, there are station trading games in the Tranquility Trading Tower, right next door to Jita. But Nicolai and Scoots already mentioned that.

You are seeing things that aren’t there.
The only thing this would result in is you losing billions via relist modification fees while your “competitors” will just wait for you to run dry.

Congrats, you stopped your rivals from being able to sell their goods for… 3 hours. At a cost of hundreds of millions to billions in relist fees.

Screencap taken from someone who posted 7billions in broker’s fees incurred due to relist modification fees.

You’ve achieved nothing.

Do you even know what I’m talking about?

You wont lose trillions buying fractions of a lot to see who is selling them.

You wont lose trillions undercutting either of done with consideration.

It’s just a matter of accounting and finding what makes sense

Wow, you’ve seen an alt character, how game changing.

This is what I’ve been trying to tell you the entire time. It doesn’t make sense to do what you are fantasizing about. It’s why it is not being done currently. After 16 years of EVE, people have figured out what does and what does not work.

The thing you’re fantasizing about DOES NOT WORK, which is why people do not do it.

At least accurately identify what I’m describing as one possible stratagem to be used when discussing its merits.

Other collabs can be things like just information exchange within the alliance. What’s profitable what isnt and etc. Simple stuff

Identifying alts is an ongoing and normal part of the game.

Youd know that if you weren’t some pampered tax farmer bragging about all the isk you buy lol