Station trader roles in alliances?

Which can’t say that I haven’t haha…

You don’t get it. I don’t ever consider whether or not you are a bot. I consider that people may buy an item from you, in order to then report to CCP. This has nothing to do with you being or not a bot. Maybe they track the evolution of orders in the forge, and once an order is moving too fast they buy one item and report him.

yes.

Litterally Billions.

That’s not a dick . Your argument is invalid.

You’re right, I don’t get your comment.

Why would anyone buy 1 item from you to report you as a bot, when they are doing exactly the same thing you are.

With the old 0.01 isk battles they could go on until one of you gave up. 0.01 isk alterations would have been much faster if it hadn’t been for the timer.

In all my 0.01 isk battles I couldn’t say any of those that I was engaged in battle with were bots.

I think people are far too paranoid about bots that they see them where they are not. Wouldn’t mind betting that at least 90% of the so called bots (including mining) aren’t actually bots.

Why not ? Don’t try to judge other people activity based on yours.

“monkey battles”, AKA the one with the most free spare time to waste wins.

You don’t need to believe they are bots, to report them as bots.

1 Like

You do talk rubbish.

I thought this answer of yours needed further comment.

Why waste a company’s time by reporting bots when you don’t even believe they are bots.

Stop assuming.

I told you, stop assuming.

People do things for reason that you are not able to understand. Assuming they have the same mindset as yours is your first mistake.

No, go ■■■■ yourself with your insults.

Sentinel is a computer. He don’t care about time. Only after machine finds something, GM or whoever is in charge of bans takes look and makes decisions.

Understand system before you start spreading false ■■■■■■■■ about reporting bots being bad thing.

Wonder how many false positives sentinel comes up with.

In another game I had an account suspended as someone reported it as a bot, even though it wasn’t, got the decision overturned a couple of hours later but it still wasted my time and the company’s time.

Edit:
Didn’t say reporting bots is a bad thing, but reporting people as botting just because you feel like it is. If you suspect a bot at least you should make some kind of effort to find out first.

Stop assuming this is the same game.

In Eve players notification alone don’t trigger anything.

This is definitely good advice.

Reading dev blog about it is to hard? You didn’t even read what I wrote…

Yeah, stop assuming

Starting to think you are so stupid you can’t even realize when you are saying something absurd, and you can’t accept it.
You are assuming so much that your whole point is just a complete Bag of Stupidity. You don’t even realize how stupid your point is.

I told you, that in Eve players actions alone don’t trigger anything. And then you go on personal attacks, in order to deny the reality that your vision of Eve is just wrong.

Go ■■■■ yourself.

They didn’t in the other game, you made that assumption.

You are the one who told it

Warning, we have now reached critical Andersen level 5 … I repeat WARNING! We have now reached critical Andersen level 5.

And the hypocrisy level is off the charts.

You should really get out of here, because this clip is actually about Andersen:

Helps to pay for the SRPs. But a good trader would probably run off with the corp assets too ?

Look that tells you how the process started not what the process was. As for what the process was you made an assumption.

If you were to tell me that Sentinel never makes any false positives I simply wouldn’t believe you.