Statues For James 315/Aiko/Uriel The Flame/Mike Azariah

Chribba is a has-been. Where is he now? Sitting around in his captain’s quarters, probably.

1 Like

See you typed “Nobody has done anything for this game.”
Instead of Nobody is doing anything for this game

1 Like

He never did anything for the game. He played the game. Nowadays, I don’t know if he even does that.

Not only that, but he is a ridiculous poster-child for somebody “doing something for the game” - he just did a few things like broker some trades (and ripped some people off, I might add). He is just a player, and unremarkable compared to the scale of events in the game and how long this game has been around. If anything, I would prefer it if people would name their favorite nullsec a-hole narcissist “leader” instead of an armchair aristocrat like Chribba.

3 Likes

Either way you want to look at it as right now Mike Azariah is doing or also had done great for this game.

If not I need you to show proof before I can accept what you had started to say.

“For the game”? Or helped some new players? Because if James 315 is not a legend, then nobody is.

For starters let’s get something straight. James 315 is high on my shelf and I do follow his code., just not the way she wants it to be followed.

As for doing things good for the players, to me that is the important part as the game is set in stone and it is the Capsuleers that make the game otherwise we might as well just log into singularity…

/
If I could put a vote, I would vote her out and pick someone else to lead Highsec

You’ve had your chance. An election was held, and Aiko emerged victorious with 118% of the popular vote. If you don’t like that, then next time you should submit your ballot in a timely manner instead of procrastinating in order to grind your asteroids.

1 Like

Look, we all know that was rigged.

1 Like

Surely maybe Grampy Box Boy also warrants a statue for his timeless defense of the nubs?

A shame we shalt never know his main.

1 Like

I think he has no main, it is only hearsay and just some imposter trying to reach a level in their RP

See we can agree that Mike Azariah receives a statue before anyone else!

/because reasons

reasons

If the statue if for being a nice helpful person then yes give him one.

Often statue are erected by the people who have the power to do so, rules, Conquerors, warped cult leaders, religious tyrants.

Statues are to be loved and hated by the masses.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. He’s no different than anyone else: not infallible. We all make mistakes and I’m the first one to make them but when it was clear it’s a misunderstanding he apologized.
Someone who makes a habbit of lashing out doesn’t apologize.

What’s pretty sad is adults who can’t have a convo without turning this forum into a PvP zone.

1 Like

Try to convince AD then…

Now that depends now doesn’t it on whether you consider killing and fixing, the same thing.

What is sad is some people can’t pvp even in a forum.

Lucas

Aiko’s though will be the grandest of them all, made from salt, with NEPF kneeling before her.

1 Like

Rumpelstiltskin…kekw

2 Likes

Safety is a mockery and poor attempt to take over an artistic legacy left behind by James. James wrote a wonderful system of logic and government that will we never see surpassed and the new gen is a pathetic corpse of its former brilliant self.

Mike, is a good example of how one-sided CCP has become. He was right to leave the csm and so were all the players who quit so far.

LOL, look back through DMC’s post history.

You’ll find much of the terrible insulting on his end.

Also you new to the internet or

Nah ain’t his main either.

Under Aiko’s leadership, the Supreme Protectoress of Halaima and Saviourette of Highsec the citizens of EVE are given all they need - purpose, dignity, structure, order, guidance, leadership, and submission. Other than having freedom to exterpidate illegal miners according to the new Halaima Code of Conduct, what more could one want?

Now go slap yourself.