Statues For James 315/Aiko/Uriel The Flame/Mike Azariah

I seen it myself , there is also a tiny one of you, bowing before the Princess

Don’t worry Corrupted Granny, the older you get the younger you get

You should actually read the thread first before quickly jumping in to back-up your mate…

Which is exactly what your ‘Bruh’ did…

It sounds like someone is jelly that I got a statue for Christmas, and they didn’t!

1 Like

My mate??
My comment was in support of you!

Since when is he my bruh??

God this forum sucks!
See y’all. Got no time to waste here anymore.

1 Like

Well, if that is indeed the case then I wrongly judged your reply.

Main reason I didn’t think that is you only quoted me and didn’t include the quote I was replying to. Also your reply didn’t actually show any indication of agreeing with what I posted. A simple ‘Yes’ placed at the start of your comment would have definitely made me think differently.

As for the ‘Bruh’ part, that was mostly aimed at Corrupted & Co. Most of the time they’ll discord call their buddies into the thread for a gang-bang…

Unfortunately yes, this forum does suck and I apologize for my small part in that.

2 Likes

Well she scares the bejeebers out of me…like terrified.

1 Like

You seem to be projecting a lot there buddy :smiley:

Again, always wild to see your real personality :smiley:

@DeMichael_Crimson Apologies accepted.

You’re right. It’s a simple misunderstanding. I overreacted too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was going to tell him, but I figured it would be funnier this way.

That this isn’t the first time it’s happened. He gets so ridiculously defensive about everything, and lashes out at pretty much everyone unless their posting is directly praising him. Also the whole barging into threads to insult people and then getting mad when they reply thing, yikes.

3 Likes

As the youngins say, fr fr.

Its pretty sad considering I read the guide when I came back to brush up and I was like wow this guy must be pretty cool.

I was so, so wrong :smiley:

Yennoe what’s funny is I’m not even in the Safety discord :smiley:

I am in the official EVE one tho :smiley:

Well that must be because you’re Hilmar’s alt, and also my alt, since I am also Hilmar’s alt, because why else wouldn’t we be getting banned for being such bad people, unless we’re secretly developer alts? It all makes sense now!

1 Like

That is almost exactly how I imagine Grampy explaining his theory that getting rid of highsec ganking will fix Eve.

2 Likes

I have my own personal statue in Eve…but it is made of finest spun gold and only the initiated and clever people can see it.

Banned or zero access. Some reason screenshots of asteroids are too much for some.

LOL such a farce James has done nothing for this game along with Aiko.

1 Like

Nobody has done anything for this game. It is just a game.

1 Like

you take that back right this second

Such bitterness because you can’t deal with the truth isn’t good for the soul my son.

Nobody has done anything for this game. It is just a game.

Show some respect for Chribba