Statues For James 315/Aiko/Uriel The Flame/Mike Azariah

100% Yes

So itā€™s true then and perhaps settled thenā€¦ as I thought he is very pretty to look at!
Insert Picture of James hereā€“>

Placement Holder

Just think the same, a statue for founder fathers of ProviBloc, a cradle of capsulers who were born and lived in the Space of Freedom and always fought for the noble ideas as friendship, brotherhood and freedom. Long live the memory of that Providence! O7

James 315

Mining

There should also be a statue for a random capsuleer, just for diversity and randomness. I nominate myself!

1 Like

I dunno these people.

Where is MY statue ?

I just like want to thank CCP for finally giving me my statue.

I know like the other losers like didnā€™t get one, but Iā€™m ok with that, all I like really wanted was a statue for myself. I was like totes really surprised to learn about it, and I warped there like straight away to check it out. Wow, I like have the coolest statue in the game, it really like does look something supes spiffy.

1 Like

You sure you logged into the right game

4 Likes

Yah they added it this morning, go check it out!

Maybe CCP sold Aiko a statue permit for a couple thousand dollars and the statue only shows up for that one character.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Well, seems that old adage definitely applies here:

Pics or it never happenedā€¦

5 Likes

aiko-in-outer-space

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing this isnā€™t the first time a creepy old guy on the internet has asked Aiko for pics.

2 Likes

So she has a TEST statue with her face on top? :rofl:

Btw regarding our conversation in the other thread where you mentioned Flipper, maybe CCP can make an Aiko statue modeled after this:

:blush:

1 Like

Frostpacker votes for Tuna Safe Dolphin in every tin!

/Save the Tuna, eat Chunky Dolphin!

//

Pics or it never happenedā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing this isnā€™t the first time a creepy old guy on the internet has asked Aiko for pics.

Heh, only a closet ā€˜Chester The Molesterā€™ would think of something like that. Sad thing is theyā€™re probably referencing themselves, especially since nobody here has asked Aiko for pics, let alone state their age.

2 Likes

Bruh did you just make a fifty-year-old pop culture reference to try to uno-reverse-card someone calling you old?

2 Likes

lol, you using ā€˜Bruhā€™ in an attempt to portray yourself as a youngster is definitely failā€¦ The only reason youā€™d state a 50 yr time frame is by using yourself as a reference point.

Google searchā€¦

Chester the Molester
Author = Dwaine B. Tinsley
Launch date = 1976
End date = 1989
Publisher = Hustler
Genre = Adult comics

OnlyFansā€¦

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

The first one to mention someone farted is usually the first one who farted.

Projecting their filth onto othersā€¦ thatā€™s classic.