Statues For James 315/Aiko/Uriel The Flame/Mike Azariah

We need a statue representing the average new player in EVE. It should be a base model, bald, male Caldari toon with an inscription that says “hOw dO i mInE tRiTaNiUm?”

1 Like

He wasn’t on the csm.

Me?

Um. I played from 06 to 13 and then took a break due to no computer :smiley:

I guess tho, telling time is hard for you :smiley:

Why, is he one Meghan’s alts?

Some people are entitled, take everything for granted.

What a leech, only did 48% of the damage.

It is such an honor to have received contact from such a accomplished well respected member of the New Eden Community.

1 Like

Notice in this entire thread I had not dished out towards Aiko for being in the runners up on receiving a Statue. It is like showing respect when it is due @Zaera_Keena no matter how one might currently feel regarding the whole Statue debates.

1 Like

If your main driving force is getting noticed or approved by others, and this negatively affects your life, you might be living with histrionic personality disorder (HPD).

The word histrionic means “theatrical” or “dramatic.” Histrionic personality disorder primarily involves a tendency to view situations emotionally and display overdramatic behaviors that aim to draw attention to you constantly.

These aren’t conscious tactics to manipulate or control others. It may feel very natural to you to act this way. You might not be aware of how these behaviors affect your relationships with other people.

2 Likes

Hm. Again I’d like to ask what are you qualifications on giving this medical diagnosis sight unseen?

I mean you at least generated a prog note or answered some MDS questions right?

Please practice your reading and comprehension skills.

The very first word that I quoted was “IF”.

if

/if/

conjunction

(introducing a conditional clause) on the condition or supposition that; in the event that.

“if you have a complaint, write to the director”

*Dismissed!

Oh? So why imply it all if you weren’t certain?

Even if it is an “If”, what qualifies you to make that distinction in the first place?

You still haven’t answered my question :smiley:

Did you remember to qshift in the prog notes or

Or why is Chribba.

@Chribba has done more for this game and more for the Eve community than most of the Dev’s and GM’s at CCP.

1 Like

I just read that Chribba would use a Dread to mine with and found this picture.

You’ve never seen it? It’s the Veldnaught!

2 Likes

Oh?

But without them, he wouldn’t have an EVE to make accomplishments in :smiley:

Spot the Chribba fangirl

Apparently a small essay is required citing sources for this or any claim to have credibility.

1 Like

roflmao

1 Like