Steam SISI loggin failure

Hello, I am trying to log into SISI on a NEW computer using my STEAM account. For some reason it is not working on my new computer. I checked my old computer and it still works on there… just not the new one.

When I try on this one I go through the same login process on the client. I click the steam icon, login to steam VIA web and I am sent back to the launcher like I should be. But then nothing happens. It just stays stuck.
I have tried every variation of explanation of this issue seeking results but sadly nothing. I filled a ticket but since its the test server I have to post here in stead.
So does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you

Honestly, I’ve heard nothing but bad things about playing Eve through steam. Every once in a while, there will be a steam only deal, but for the most part, it just adds another layer of things to go wrong. I would recommend that you migrate your steam account to a regular account, but the support article detailing how to do that appears to have been deleted. They should help you with this, however, if you file a support ticket.

Past that, idk. I couldn’t find much in the way of solutions myself. I suppose you could try general troubleshootings steps such as Clearing the cache, verifying the integrity of game files, and using revo uninstaller before reinstalling.

Anyway, if you do find a solution, please come back and tell us. Might help the next guy with the same problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.