Still awaiting bounty activation or refund

CCP you “temporarily” disabled the bounty system, just reminding you to activate it again or you know repay all the bounties as this measure is seemingly no longer temporary, temporary being the reason you suggested not providing immediate refunds.

4 Likes

Yah, the bounty system was fun.

It’s weird that CCP won’t tell us whether this is still “temporary”.

2 Likes

The bounty system was definitely fun. It wasn’t super functional as a bounty system, but I can’t see any rationale for removing it unless to replace it with a better system.

I always appreciated it as a sort of leaderboard system for antagonistic playstyles, if nothing else. I do feel a little ripped off that my characters’ bounties were removed without any compensation.

Weird. As I recall, everyone thought it was the stupidest thing in the game. At least until it was gone.

Then they suddenly decided it was the best mechanic ever and the forum melted from their righteous fury.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it failed to work. You got 20% of the target’s ship value - not bad!

There is already a dev blog thread on the killrights. Please direct your posts there.

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.