Still getting disconnected

…since this patch at noon. Happening on different accounts, computers and internet lines. Chars in jita, null or w-space. Had no problems before dt. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Fine here…three accounts all good…

Yes, sent Bug report to CCP with logs, some kind of disconnect at remote server. Checking all my equipment happens in both clients but frequency went up with 64 bit client. I am on Virgin so checking if ISP is to blame too.

Note: I do not lose VoIP comms only the Eve client, so assume the ISP is ok.

"Network communication between your computer and the EVE Online server has been interrupted.

This may be caused by local internet connectivity issues, by a server reboot, or by a temporary network disruption between your location and the EVE Online data center."

error: [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host: ‘recv operation failed’

Am I the remote host?

I am also getting this los connection…first time iv played in 4 years or so .played for about 3 hours then got DCed and haven’t been able to get back on with my friend who has never played.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.