Structure Docking FEE

I dont see how applying a fee to something that was always free before is constructive.

you can’t use “alvvays” because it’s not true. citdels have not alvvays been around, the outposts in null most of them didn’t but fevv mainly the high>null system alot of the time outposts in those null systems because the owner chose too have a fee thing ones the last time i encounter had a 3 mill isk docking fee. but since EC-p8r or whatever the high/null in caldari space the goes up into the north

To CLEAR THIS UP i am not proposing a new FEATURE just the the pre-existing one is implemented into New structures

Docking in stations beng free is the always.

Given that Citadels are intended to replace npc stations, I put it to you Sir that privatising 99% of all car parking is just miserly and serves against the public good.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a good day, Sir.

no it hasn’t lol null structures determined if the structure owners free/fee/no-entry you can not just spread flat lies and pass it as truth.

clearly says docking fee vvould not be there if it was NEVER in the game
same to you~

Null Structures are not 99% of all docking.

what are you talking about 99%? you like just changed the subject or something.

i think you got the wrong idea or you’re confused

99% of all docking operations have always been free.

You wish to charge for 100%.

Its this kind of profiteering that creates things like pay toilets and handling fees.

NO where are you getting that from that is not what i said. if someone wants to Charge you to dock at their citadel again low sec NULL only again if they want to and as i just said this is not a nevv system can i ask vvhat experience in null do you have?

because it seems like you never seen a nullsec. outpost vvith a Docking fee befor

Your first post clearly states Low Sec, so you arent specifically talking about Null.

And if Low Sec, then why not everywhere?

I dont live in one place exclusively.

Its hard enough to get a parking space in Null as it is without being charged as well.

I have no idea what Sov fans do.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.