Stuck on "Detecting Launcher version"

My launcher is currently stuck on this page:

after a while it changes to a “No internet detected” message
(of course my internet is working fine for everything else)

I checked the launcher logs and there I found this:

binaries.eveonline.com connection error: QAbstractSocket::RemoteHostClosedError The TLS/SSL connection has been closed
Could not connect to binaries.eveonline.com : The TLS/SSL connection has been closed
binaries.eveonline.com connection error: QAbstractSocket::RemoteHostClosedError The remote host closed the connection
Could not connect to binaries.eveonline.com : The remote host closed the connection
resources.eveonline.com connection error: QAbstractSocket::RemoteHostClosedError The TLS/SSL connection has been closed
Could not connect to resources.eveonline.com : The TLS/SSL connection has been closed
resources.eveonline.com connection error: QAbstractSocket::RemoteHostClosedError The remote host closed the connection
Could not connect to resources.eveonline.com : The remote host closed the connection

I even followed this guide to reinstall the launcher: Unable to Log Into Account or Update Launcher – EVE Online

Still no luck, what else can I do? It was working fine yesterday evening and nothing changed in my setup

nvm, apparently restarting the router did the trick…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.