SUGAR. Affiliates - Looking For Corps To Join Our Growing Community

Sugar. Affiliates Recruitment is now Open!

Sugar. are looking for new up and coming or currently existing Corps to join our Affiliate alliance. With solid support structures, fly with the main SUGAR. Alliance on large scale ops, while still acting as your own independent Corp! Wanna move your corp into wormhole space? Our dedicated team will help you find a new home to settle!

What we offer:

• Foundations of a growing community
  • No Mandatory Ops
  • Independence
  • Opportunities for Large Scale Ops
  • Support Planning + Wormhole Defense Help

Experienced players always available for any of your wormhole concerns/questions. Extensive fittings list, wormhole mapping, protection and site running guides.

I mean hey, we’re not the most amazing wormhole alliance out there (yet KEKW), but we’re pretty chill, extremely dedicated, and have the finest rum in all the land.

For any questions, contact Gbuz in game or on Discord at Gbuz#3311

#BuyOurMerch

We are still recruiting.

We have recruited our first 3 Corps to the Alliance! If you’re looking to break into wormhole space, or already are living there and want a community behind you, join Sugar. Affiliates today!

Recruitment still open!

We are still recruiting

Recruitment still open. Come live the wormhole life

Join affiliates today!

We are still recruiting member corps

Tane is from Australia, be like Tane, Join affiliates

Be Like Me

1 Like

Still recruiting

we are still recruiting!

Honestly, if you’re a lonely wormhole group who like to shoot stuff every now and then at a whim, and are not yet in an alliance, you’d be stupid not to at least chat with me about joining SUGAR. Affiliates.

Tane and Kuku would agree with me…

Still recruiting

Hey GBUZ dont know what sort off corps you are lookin for ?
i started my own corp with just my alts as was not getting on with other corps directorship and they way they did stuff.
give me a pm ingame or a mail to see if i will fit youre alliance mate.

We are still recruiting

Still recruiting

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.