Hello pilots and developers,
I am back with a suggestion on the rework of diplomacy in eve.
- Remove Standings System
Removing this system will allow us to set up treaties and pacts. These will allow the system to be cleaner, and more easily understood.
- Implement treaties
now we implement a treaty system that will help improve the lore and role play, player narrative, and cleanliness of the system.
- Open Borders (Allows docking rights to a station. this sets the target light blue)
- Economic Treaty (Allows access to industrial, refinery, and use of the market, this sets the targets medium blue)
- Military Treaty (Allows access to fitting, repair, jump bridges etc this sets the targets dark blue)
jb’s will be displayed if you are allied to another faction on the map, currently they only display your alliances, but with this change will display all allied jb
- Non-interaction treaty (reject the hostile empires rights to dock, etc. Sets the target yellow)
- Declared Rival (rejects all access to space, and causes all stations, posts, etc to auto attack on sight, sets the target orange)
- War (Target) The above treaties but flash red.
- Add an alliance based tax percentage. we can work this a few ways, so let me make two suggestions
The alliance tax rate consumes the tax rate of corporations. So, if a corporation has 10% tax, and the alliance has 5%, then 5% go’s to both. however, if an alliance has 10% and the corp has 10%, then the alliance gets all 10%.
the second option is to make the tax separate of corporate tax, and add it onto the current tax working the same way. (so if both are at 5%, the alliance will gain 5% and the corp 5%).
- Add the creation of an alliance based wallet
A third tab in wallet will now display an alliance wallet
- Create a permissions tab for the alliance. This will now display the following ranks. Corporate Official, Diplomat, Fleet commander, Executor, Member. Each rank will apply specific default standings which can be edited. these include
- ability to access alliance wallets
- ability to vote for alliance polls
- ability to access alliance hangers
Add alliance section for division stash in the station list under the corporate list.
The alliance will now have a permissions tab, which allow the executor to set permissions based on title rank given, or individual member. in the case of members, the alliance leader can use a search character option, like what is done for a channel admin search / add character.
Voting can now be launched by ceo’s, directors, or members of the alliance
The sov system will now display a map that shows the locations much like the regular map. This will also display other options like
Fuel time (displays the remaining time until depleted)
Station component search (options to look for specific upgrades)
alliance member docks in a system per a day, month
alliance member jumps, docked in system
corporation offices in system
the corporation member tab will now display members in a “Block” format, with their logo, sort of like cards stack on top of each other that are square. this will create a more graphically appealing layout and make it easier to locate corporations. Additionally, each picture can be clicked on to pull up more detailed information.-
Player activity. This displays information about how many people in a corporation have logged in, in the last day, week or month. the time can change. it will look something like
" 32 out of 172 members of this corporation have logged in today"
corporate capital count by class
"This corporation has 15 capitals, and 32 super capitals"
In addition to similar types of statistics for the member corporations, the alliance will also provide basic information for things like members, and financials in another tab.
These are the start of some of the idea’s for upgrades on this system. will look into more feedback on it.