[Suggestion] Restrict The Summit to Capsuleers only

…Ok, got you an example

My sister’s clan of fish huggers got sorta pet journalist. (They’re kinda big in the fish hugging business where they live). The journalist’s name is @Taora_Teonsur . She got her lil bit of fame right on this forum posting news articles about eating bad shellfish . And got like 1 billion ISK for that as a contest prize, so ■■■■■■■ Arnods right now swim in money.

• Question for you number one: is she a capsuleer or a baseliner using the wealth and connections of her clan, that includes my sister who is a capsuleer, to get her way here and on the Summit?

• Question for you number two: if she’s a baseliner, should that person, despite her winning one of eggers’ hurr durr i’m a writer contests and overall complimentary behaviour, be banned from the Summit?

• Question for you number three: if she shouldn’t, then the criteria really are that only boring and non-complimentary baseliners who badmouth The Demigods should be banned because you don’t like them. That’s a bit different, isn’t it?

1 Like