Suggestion: Upwell Standup AAS 'Novae' Festival Barrage Launcher I

The Standup AAS ‘Novae’ Festival Barrage Launcher is a graphics superiority launcher capable of lighting up any and all ships with numerous tactical Upwell SN0 Snowball Munitions in a dazzling display of pyrotechnical prowess. The AAS ‘Novae’ Festival Barrage Launcher can be installed in Upwell technology structures.

By using a multitude of targeting arrays and ballistic guidance systems the launcher acts in a similar manner to the Standup Arcing Vorton Projector. Once a single target is locked and the launcher activated it automatically uses the targeting data of the locked target to calculate a series of new pseudo-target locks and diverts multiple missiles onto the new targets. In essence, by activating the launcher on a single target multiple munitions are launched which impact the targeted vessel and surrounding vessels for maximum aesthetic potential

Standup is a proprietary system that uses a Structure Autonomous Nanoassembly Device (Upwell) containing integrated template software, a nanoassembler array and sufficient nanomass to enable the construction of a variety of service modules, structure modules and structure rigs when inserted into the appropriate slots on a structure built with Upwell technology.

CCPLZ I Need this.

-Dallas Black, Peer appointed Lord ‘O’ Festival Launchers

PS. Inspiration taken from the description of the Standup ASML Launcher I description

6 Likes

1 Like

This should also go to #technology-research:player-features-ideas

1 Like

yes please , this is perfect for eve-scout :grin:

2 Likes

I support/approve this product and or service.

1 Like

I just updated the OP with some details for how the launchers could work, rather than having just the mock-up in-game description for it, you can find it in italics.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.