Suggestions for EVE

I have been playing EVE Online for a little over 3 years, and it is the only game that I have played that I do not get bored with. There are a lot of great things with the game,but I have a few suggestions to make it better,and add more content.

Ships:

T3 Frigates,Battleships,and Battlecruisers:

With T3 ships just being balanced and them working well,I think it would make sense to add more ships. I am still kinda confused why they went from t3 cruisers to t3 destroyers,while not working on a main class instead of a in between one.

Iapetan Titans:

I know this is a big request,but since titans are common these days, we need another war changing super weapon. Maybe make a PVE event like an incursion where players have to kill a objective,like a mothership(make it an Iapetan Titan) and allow players to fight over it,kinda like the faction soytio’s. Then make them have a super large list of materials,and make it so the whole alliance/coalition to work together for a common goal.

Anti Headshot FC Ship:

Maybe make it super tanky and have basic movement or target painting modules,and nothing else,possibly give it a damage cap.

Giant Shield Ship:

I watched the 2016 presentation on art and design,and the shield ship was a cool idea. I know the said that they weren’t going to add it to the game,but I think its cool.

More Ships That Don’t Need To Lock On:

Like stealth bomber use bombs,make ships that don’t need to lock,and maybe don’t shoot bombs but large projectiles,or maybe a flak cannon that uses the same aiming system as titan doomsdays or the aiming system in War Thunder.

Structures:

Defense:

Structures with lots of weapons that you can stick on gates,citadels,or other important places so you can kill intruding fleets,solo pilots,or invaders.
Other Cool Structures With a Purpose Different Than Anything Else

Modules:

Balance O Ewar:

Ewar mods are overpowered from what I have observed.

Industry:

Uses for Corpses:

A way that we could refine corpses for implants,or parts of implants would be useful,especially for Molok pilots

Or MTU’s that just pull in corpses,and there would be 2 types of corpses,crew and capsular. Capsuleer would be worth more

Other:

More Fleet PVE Opportunities:

They are lots of fun!!!

Get Rid of Fozzie Sov,replace with something better:

Fozzie sov makes it so the defenders have practically no chance,and allies can’t help you defend your space.In RL the defenders have the strategic advantage,and it should be the same in EVE. The Fozzie system don’t work and has been complained about ever since it was created.Please trash it.

Tell me what you guys think!!!

Anytime you suggest a ship with a unique ability or is somehow more powerful, you must always ask yourself what would happen if hundreds of people people flew that against you.

Anti-headshot ship? Even with a damage cap it would be easy to determine how many you’d have to fly to render the cap useless.

Ships that don’t need to lock on: Having failed at bombing a few times, this one sounds like glorious chaos. Drive by 3rd party flak cannon roams would be all kinds of fun. Unfortunately you need serious drawbacks to this kind of thing otherwise it’s too powerful and those drawbacks would make it useless for actual combat.

Your defense structures are a bad idea because automated defense is a bad idea. If you can’t defend it yourself, you don’t deserve to have it.

Corpses should allow you to build reanimated exotic dancers with the name of the original capsuleer and that’s about it.

Bring your own EWAR ship to EWAR the EWAR. Now the power is in your own hands.

Literally every part of this thread is pointless. The ideas are pretty much all terrible and misinformed. More importantly, they all lack any form of justification.

1 Like

More T3 ships for no reason and Lapetan Titans? Please no.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.