Just some ideas

First of all, I am not sure if this is the right place for that.
So if some can please move it if nessesary.

And now threeapologies
-First, sorry for my bad english, I really should improve it
-Second, sorry for that wall of text
-Third , Guilty if you call me a J-Space-ganker

I had a bad day on side, and some time.
And even when I don’t belive that a Dev will read it, so it prevent me today from crashing into my desktop .

Some ideas about EVE

Alpha Clones are the plaque:
AC’s are one of the basic evils of EvE. They create no income for CCP, but in large amount are they able to influence the game badly.
Even I have around 20 Alpha-Accounts and abuse them to infiltrate several wormholes.
And I don’t have to cheat as long I use my second computer.
[Just a remark: I can run up to three AC on my Field-PG(2 LAN, 1 WLAN-Port) as long I route every instance to its seperate HW-Port its not traceable]

Idea: AC are only allowed in HighSec, if you need more, grade up to Omega !

Citadell-SPAM:
All over in New Eden you can see empty or LowPower Citadels
Disable them as soon they reach LowPower Mode. Same you did with the POS-Structures. Let the BOB be generous and drop 100% of all items.
Disable Asset-safe in K-Space, enable a 50% drop-mechanic analogue to ship-losses when the Citadel is shoot by players.

Idea :give us carebears a insurance like we have for our ships. But please just the ISK not the items are ships.
Idea :: give us small corps back the possibility to defend our stuff in a small citadel(Astrahus etc). Give us an Auto-Defence-Mode [Fuell-Cost for standby, and Strontium cost for combat-situation]
Idea : more weapons for citadels, the missiles are ineffective and to easy to avoid
Idea :please give us back some useful Med-Slot-Mods for Citadels, the e-war stuff is a horrible bad joke, and not worth to mention
Idea : give us the possibility to adapt the cita-fitting to the attacker , let me change the fitting in RF-Mode (not while combat). Create a Modulehangar for that.

The Millitary-Industrial-Komplex
With a few exceptions I can find all resources in my actual region.
There is no reason for me to move my stuff, and no danger to loose anything.
There is nore reason for me to visit , neither to conquer the opposite part of the universe.
Movement means friction, friction means conflict. And conflict means contend.

*Ore let the spawn again separate to the empires, Replace the asteroid belts by scannable ore-annos.
The harvested amount should change over time and and move around in the region/constellation.
→ as result of that scanning , the mining job is a little bit more interesting, and give a minimum of security against CODE (they have to scan too) and they can mine in LowSec again.

*MoonGoo
-Common HS only
-Uncommon LS only
-Rare NS only
-J-Space none , but every Ore-Site (Mercoxit spawns only in J-Space(every C-Class))

*Industrial production – split it up according the Sec-Level
T1 → HighSec only
T2 → LowSec/NullSec only
T3 → J-Space only
Booster/Drugs → LowSec only

*PI - once established it creates a constant flow of ISK
There is nearly now chance to prevent that , or participate on that.
→ give us back the siphon-modules to steal a part of that
→ create sabotage modules and/or orbital-strikes to damage or destroy this installations.
→ a mini game (like relict-hacking) to infiltrate the installation (change programming, or shut down) etc.

*Orca/Roqualle – grade the down to there original purpose , make them again to support-ships
→ these hulls can not use drones and mining laser. But they can drop fighters and heavy fleet boosts

• Productionbonus to the empires
    → ie Caldari have a 1-2% bonus to Missiles-production, but a malus to laser stuff, be course to the local experts ==> more transport

*Increase the system cost index up to 100%
→ production in Jita/Perimeter makes no longer sense ==> more transport

*Fuell Consumption dynamic adapting to the amount of jobs in the citadel
→ increase the need of fuell ==> more transport

*Cap/S-Cap production – they need some part they can only be produced in the safe environment of core systems of the empires
→ and even more transport necessary

*Custom gates at the borders HS-LS and Empire-Empire
Haulers will be taxed automagically while jumping or rejected if not able to pay the fee.

→ creates the smuggling profession as long he uses wormholes to travel
→ money sink

*CloningModul
→ on citadels with a cloning bay we can place more than on clone, but every clone consume fuel

*new galente haule-
→ with the massive increase of fuell consumption the new Itheron MK10- T1-Fuel hauler make sense

PvE
PvE (similar to mining) is such a boring thing, that you can not survive that without a netflix-abo on the main-screen as long you want to keep your mind clear. CHANGE THAT !!!

*adaptive NPC-Rats
Opponents that are able to adapt our tactics.

→ Logis and drone can be primary target, if I use SmartBombs against them , they keep distance and change the ammo-type. Give them SmatBombs to, to eliminate my drones. Why not a MJD or a Scram in a LV4 Missi ?

*Abyssal-Space downgrading
Ship-BPC and skill-books drops in PvP-Sites only
→ increases the price fot Leshark and Drekavac (Power and price of them are not in balance in compensation to other T1-Hulls.

Starter-Systems
make the to a complete kindergarten
*force the safety settings (Childen-Protection) to GREEN as long you are in that System
*no ore better than Veldspar
*max mission level is LV2
*ship losses are fully recovered
→ here you can learn how to fly, nothing more

HighSec
missing ideas

LowSec
missing ideas

NullSec or as I call it Bunnyland

make 0.0 great dangerous again

*Local Chat delayed about 300sec
→ gives the hunter a chance to sneak in a system, but show up the camper

*Combat-Annos have to be scanned down
→ makes it a bit more challenging to crab(and hopefully to complex for boters), but analogue to mining it gives them a few seconds more time/safety

*disable bounties – there is no reason for CONCORD to pay out bounties for killing pirates without any evidence
→ replace the automatic bounty-payouts with criminal-tags (or similar)
a) a crabber needs to invest the time to collect them
b) someone can shoot him on the way to the next CONCORS station

J-Space
Make J-Space spooky again

*every WH has an effect, shattered Whs will receive a dynamic change of their effects
*more effects (copy/past from abyssal-space)

some examples:
-change in D-Scan range, scan strength and time
-bonus/malus to resistances (Shield/Armour/Hull)
-bonus /malus to drones (DPS/HP/bandwidth)
-limitations to the effect to hardeners and repp-mods
-eruptive systems with an devastation wave (with some warnings signs )rolling cross the solar system

And so on

1 Like

And you aren’t banned after blatently breaking eula while bragging about it on the official forums?!

1 Like

obviously not,
I run on my Notebook up to six different MAC-Adresses when I run my Kuka-Robotic Simulator.
How to trace my down ?

Edit: last time I tried that out I was in Bejing, maybe thats one reason for not be banned
shrug

Many good thoughts!

1 Like

These ideas are hot garbage.

OP, your English seems alright to me…certainly far better than most players’ Chinese.

I wish alpha clones were not a thing, but they are and will probably be here to stay if not expanded.

I would urge you not to cheat, even if you are unlikely to get caught. It’s overall bad for the game, even if many others are doing so.

5 Likes

Worth repeating. Why choose to actively harm a game you enjoy? The impact is not superficial, it is real harm that brings us all closer to winning Eve. I’m not ready to win Eve yet.

3 Likes

Thanks 4 compliment, (I am german not chinese)

I never used that “method”.
I reported that in 2015 (pre Alpha-Clone time) and again in spring 2016 (sadly without any responce or change in the mechanic).
My intension was to point out again, that this is still active, and in use.

I mean seriously, I do covert ops PvP/ganking in J-Space.
What kind of use would have a bunch of uncloaky Alpahs for my playstyle ?

1 Like

There is no difference between most of Null and an Alpha account.

Free is the only way to play.

1 Like

Apparently someone felt bothered by my original post.
My apologize for that, that was never my intension.

So here again my yesterday’s thoughts in attenuated form:

Alpha Clones are the [bad word]:
AC’s are one of the basic [bad word] of EvE. They create no income for CCP, but in large amount are they able to influence the game badly.
[censored]
Idea: AC are only allowed in HighSec, if you need more, grade up to Omega !

Citadell-SPAM:

All over in New Eden you can see empty or LowPower Citadels
Disable them as soon they reach LowPower Mode. Same you did with the POS-Structures. Let the BOB be generous and drop 100%
Disable Asset-safe in K-Space, enable a 50% drop-mechanic analogue to ship-losses when the Citadel is shoot by players.
Idea :give us [bad word] am insurance like we have for our ships. But please just the ISK not the items and ships.
Idea :: give us small corps back the possibility to defend our stuff in a small citadel(Astrahus etc). Give us an Auto-Defence-Mode [Fuell-Cost for standby, and Strontium cost for combat-situation]
Idea : more weapons for citadels, the missiles are ineffective and to easy to avoid
Idea :please give us back some useful Med-Slot-Mods for Citadels, the e-war stuff is a horrible bad joke, and not worth to mention
Idea : give us the possibility to adapt the cita-fitting to the attacker , let me change the fitting in RF-Mode (not while combat). Create a Modulehangar for that.

The Millitary-Industrial-Komplex

With a few exceptions I can find all resources in my actual region.
There is no reason for me to move my stuff, and no danger to loose anything.
There is nor reason for me to visit , neither to conquer the opposite part of the universe.
Movement means friction, friction means conflict. And conflict means contend.

*Ore let the spawn again separate to the empires, Replace the asteroid belts by scannable ore-annos.
The harvested amount should change over time and and move around in the region/constellation.
→ as result of that scanning , the mining job is a little bit more interesting, and give a minimum of security against CODE (they have to scan too) and they can mine in LowSec again.

*MoonGoo
-Common HS only
-Uncommon LS only
-Rare NS only
-J-Space none , but every Ore-Site (Mercoxit spawns only in J-Space(every C-Class))

*Industrial production – split it up according the Sec-Level

T1 → HighSec only
T2 → LowSec/NullSec only
T3 → J-Space only
Booster/Drugs → LowSec only

*PI - once established it creates a constant flow of ISK
There is nearly now chance to prevent that , or participate on that.
→ give us back the siphon-modules to steal a part of that
→ create sabotage modules and/or orbital-strikes to damage or destroy this installations.
→ a mini game (like relict-hacking) to infiltrate the installation (change programming, or shut down) etc.

*Orca/Roqualle – grade the down to there original purpose , make them back to support-ships
→ these hulls can not use drones and mining laser. But they can drop fighters and heavy fleet boosts

• Productionbonus to the empires
    → ie Caldari have a 1-2% bonus to Missiles-production, but a malus to laser stuff, be course to the local experts ==> more transport

*Increase the system cost index up to 100%
→ production in Jita/Perimeter makes no longer sense ==> more transport

*Fuell Consumption dynamic adapting to the amount of jobs in the citadel
→ increase the need of fuell ==> more transport

*Cap/S-Cap production – they need some part they can only be produced in the safe environment of core systems of the empires
→ and even more transport necessary

*Custom gates at the borders HS-LS and Empire-Empire
Haulers will be taxed automagically while jumping or rejected if not able to pay the fee.
→ creates the smuggling profession as long he uses wormholes to travel
→ money sink

*CloningModul
→ on citadels with a cloning bay we can place more than on clone, but every clone consume fuel

*new galente haule-
→ with the massive increase of fuell consumption the new Itheron MK10- T1-Fuel hauler make sense

PvE

PvE (similar to mining) is such a boring thing, that you can not survive that without a netflix-abo on the main-screen as long you want to keep your mind clear. CHANGE THAT !!!

*adaptive NPC-Rats
Opponents that are able to adapt our tactics.
→ Logis and drone can be primary target, if I use SmartBombs against them , they keep distance and change the ammo-type. Give them SmatBombs to, to eliminate my drones. Why not a MJD or a Scram in a LV4 Missi ?

• Abyssal-Space downgrading
    Ship-BPC and skill-books drops in PvP-Sites only

→ increases the price for Leshark and Drekavac (Power and price of them are not in balance in comprehension to other T1-Hulls.

Starter-Systems
make the to a complete kindergarten
*force the safety settings (Childen-Protection) to GREEN as long you are in that System
*no ore better than Veldspar
*max mission level is LV2
*ship losses are fully recovered
→ here you can learn how to fly, nothing more

HighSec
missing ideas

LowSec
→why not some random patroling war- ships from the empires, to enforce the law ?

NullSec or as I call it [bad word]
make 0.0 great dangerous again
*Local Chat delayed about 300sec
→ gives the hunter a chance to sneak in a system, but show up the camper

*Combat-Annos have to be scanned down
→ makes it a bit more challenging to crab(and hopefully to complex for boters), but analogue to mining it gives them a few seconds more time/safety if the enemy shows up

*disable bounties – there is no reason for CONCORD to pay out bounties for killing pirates without any evidence
→ replace the automatic bounty-payouts with criminal-tags (or similar)
a) a crabber needs to invest the time to collect them
b) someone can shoot him on the way to the next CONCORS station

J-Space
Make J-Space spooky again
*every WH has an effect, shattered Whs will receive a dynamic change of their effects
*more effects (copy/past from abyssal-space)

some examples:
-change in D-Scan range, scan strength and time
-bonus/malus to resistances (Shield/Armour/Hull)
-bonus /malus to drones (DPS/HP/bandwidth)
-limitations to the effect to hardeners and repp-mods
-eruptive systems with an devastation wave (with some warnings signs, like in Stalker )rolling cross the solar system.

2 Likes

Ah. You mentioned being in Beijing so I thought Chinese, sorry.

Restricting alphas to highsec is an excellent way to ensure the death of EvE. Pretty much everyone is going to try on an alpha clone, and once they hit a freakin paywall when they try to engage in PvP they’re going to quit. Maybe because they get bored out of their minds in highsec, maybe because they assume a paywall is going to be a p2w game, but they’re going to quit. No new players = no new subs = less money for CCP = dead game.

Oh its dead anyway.

When you give control of your game to a few players, you are screwed.

Yes, we get it, you hate the CSM for some reason. Sorry that nullsec has both the manpower and the organization to democratically elect people to the CSM, while the various groups in highsec couldn’t elect a candidate out of a paper bag.

So your new then or I would not need to explain that the CSM has stopped CCP ever having any real customer service.

As to Null. Good on them. Never before has a game been taken over by players by the lack of people logging in.

75% of players never go to the forums, vote for the CSM so the CSM is a cancer that represents a small part of EvE which is why the more they do the more EvE dies.

2 Likes

I like that smugglers idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why?

CCP are on record as saying one reason they buffed alpha accounts, soon after they were introduced, was to keep players as alpha. Specifically, they thought too many were converting to omega. They may have changed their mind about that. Plus, they likely need some alpha players to upgrade. Then again, they also recently nerfed alpha to avoid abuse of those accounts. So … where is your evidence that no alphas at all = game death? You may well be correct about that, just what evidence are you using?

Again, CCP is on record, on these forums, as saying that even if there was evidence of players being “paid to vote” for CSM candidates (as has been alleged) they would not necessarily have a problem with that. Not disagreeing with you, that nulsec blocs do have ability to democratically elect candidates. Not saying they have ever un-democratically elected candidates. Hard to prove, and you probably don’t care. But, it’s still a difficult position for you to promote “democracy” as a justification for bloc-voting when cheating during voting is apparently within the rules.

Spamming your own posts, that will make the mods happy.

Source? Because I don’t believe that. CCP basically complained about making too much money?

I’m saying that since alpha is the pipeline for new players, assuming a non-zero rate of people quitting for whatever reason and a zero rate of players incoming, the income of Eve will eventually drop to zero. Obviously not every alpha will quit, but in a game that is pretty well advertised as a pvp game locking them out of the vast majority of pvp opportunities isn’t a good way to ensure retention.

Thanks for spending your private time and energy on our wonderful world of EvE Online. We may agree or not on ideas, but anyone trying to contribute is actually our friend as well, even when we end up shooting each-other or have widely different visions due to widely different play styles.

1 Like