Suggestions for the new UI

Good morning and ty for making the Photon UI more usable, here are some of my tips to make it even better:

-Selected Item window be locked to any size the player decides: This specific window when resized it enlarges itself depending on the target selected.

-Selected Item window icons be bigger: Would be better to click in larger icons instead of 4x4 pixels icons.

-Full recoloring options: Loved the fact now Photon colors fits the ships you are using, but the whole windows themselves could be optional for recoloring as well.

-No size limit for any window/section: I don’t have a trillion monitors, so every pixel countrs to make my window feels good enough for me, if I could make, for example the Overview and Watch List, a bit smaller, that would be great.

-Customizable “left icons section” features(idk what’s called, where you see the system/constellation/region details, routes, angent missions, daily campaings etc. That could have a lot of options to customize it, but since I played EVE I never noticed any big changes to it.

-Optional options(lol) for the main hud: The circular hud, modules, target icons etc, they should have other formats, sizes, desings. It has been a pain for me and all the people I know for ages that overloading is a pain to click(and even when you use the keyboard, 50-50 it doesn’t work, plust the fact that we were using this same desing for a while now. A change would be most welcome.For example, the target icons could be different for enemies, rats and friendlies(alliance/fleet).

-Optional desings for every window: Different color tabs, window formats for each ship you are flying at the moment, different patterns for the buttons.

As my friend always says: The more options, the better, ALWAYS!

Thanks again for all your work folks, God bless you all.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.