[Summer 2019] New Pirate Implant Sets

A stealth Goon buff…

Edit: lets re-shuffle other implant sets to where they belong as well then:
New slave set (shield HP) - Guristas
Crystal - Mordu(?)
Snake - Sansha or Angel cartel
etc.

1 Like

I like this idea but I would rather something like that added to resists than hp amounts, something to bump the standard hull percentages up a little bit beyond what the DCU can do would be great as there currently isn’t any hull equivalent to reactive armor hardeners or invuls besides the DCU itself. Assault frigs and HACs get a temporary active omni hull hardener with assault DCUs but no other hulls do. Show some love so real men can make hull tanking great again.

Sig reductions benefit every method of tanking and help anytime you start to take damage, from the first point of shields to the last point of hull. They are generally looked down on and underestimated because it is difficult to easily see how much of an impact they can make in-game.

That’s only because snakes are also pretty good for sigtanking and provide other benefits on top of that.

YES!!!111111eleven

Once I get my hands on a Wyvern I can solo ALL ratting super in EVE by myself on the same day without any worry of retaliation - my 200 million ehp boat will nuke them all muahahahahah :smiley:

Part of that is a holdover from when they had agents in the Bleak Lands back in the day. There are a large number of lvl 4 cosmos agents for blood raiders, but nobody has any data out on what kind of missions they give.

It would be nice to see them add some extra agents like you say, though. Piling a few more in the same stations i think would go over well.

Hey I just read this and I put in into my list of PVE things, I would like to address if I get elected to the CSM 14.

Even though I am focusing my campaign on highsec things, I always liked NCP nullsec and missions for pirate factions should get looked into there too.

i still disagree with them switching in your head, they should be removed from your head and put into your cargo/hanger. OR we should have the ability to have them change over to the new slaves if we choose to.

i notice that on sisi are now amulets not slaves , so we are close to see those implants

I do hope we never see shield buffer implants, they would be broken the moment they are shipped. Don’t do it!

There is no way to balance it without killing gameplay options.

1 Like

When are these new implants going to be released?

I still hope … NEVER :angry:

Which release is this due?

They haven’t said yet. I bet that they would need to significantly nerf all shield capital before releasing them.

Or if not, those will not be as good as we would hope.

I thought this was an April 1ST joke

Is the Kostenadza set which is already on Hoboleaks included in this?

So summer 2019 officially end september 23. I guess it is a fall release? Because there is nothing yet on sisi…

To be clear: these implants won’t be arriving in the April or May releases, but are aimed at the summer timeframe. We’ll have more details of their exact release date when we get a bit closer.

ccp didnt state with summer 2019 or 202+

ccplease dont ■■■■ game more

CCP Fozzie when are the new shield implants coming out?! :smiley:

Can you please stop asking for this game breaking stuff? There is no way to balance them, without drastically nerf everything not using these implants.