Support working at all?

Hi,

I raised 3 tickets to recover old accounts of mine …

All of those are about removing the authenticator from the accounts as I lost the phone where the auth app was installed. I provided all needed information by mail and now 2 of tickets are closed with no solution or answer from support staff? Also this takes over 2 weeks now … I believe this can go much faster…

I would expect better service to be honest. Please reopen those tickets and provide a solution, thanks.

They probably closed two of them because they transferred all your information into the third ticket.

That would be great if I could access the 3rd ticket from somewhere … but as I stated inside those tickets I´m not able to login to those accounts at all … so I can´t use the link provided in the mail to check for the tickets … and there is no mail I received with any status update. So if this is the case … I have not been informed at all…

Sucks, but making a post on the forums won’t help you since Support doesn’t deal with tickets through here.

Than I think nothing will help me as I can´t directly answer to those tickets besides sending mails … thats great …

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.